who else has a 2020 ram 2500

lol..jeff hook me up man..2020 2500.....oil and the 2 fuel filters....pm me or ya got my number 9418126492 text me

The problem with doing oil change myself is that when I'm done I have 13 quarts of oil that I have to do something with.

Everyone scared of synthetic oil, dropping the filter and topping off? Shouldn't be a huge issue with sampling.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

I prefer dino oil as well but I guess you have to run 5w30 or 10w40 because otherwise the roller lifters don't get oil like they're supposed to. From what I've heard anyways

I prefer dino oil as well but I guess you have to run 5w30 or 10w40 because otherwise the roller lifters don't get oil like they're supposed to. From what I've heard anyways

only if its cold....if its above zero you can run reg oil...I think its a cold start oil flow thing....dino for me in fl...

Oil change and air filter on my 2019 Ford is almost $200 in parts from Napa or Carquest. Dealer does it for around $250 and I dont have to deal with disposal or getting oil all over myself.

Back