Who has the best 12v valvetrain parts?

PASSENGER

Bells and Whistles
I'm wondering who has the best aftermarket springs, retainers, and OS valves for a 12v. I am milling the intake off, running a large cam, and planning on running over 5000rpm. Thanks:Cheer:

hamilton is a good name......

on a different note ....i'm from chiliwack. maybe i'v seen you or your truck? nice to see local guys with hot rod diesels :Cheer:

hamilton is a good name......

on a different note ....i'm from chiliwack. maybe i'v seen you or your truck? nice to see local guys with hot rod diesels :Cheer:

Couldn't of seen my truck, I don't have one:doh: All my money is tied up in machinery for making parts. Hopefully I can make enough parts to build a 2010:rockwoot:

I'm machining this head for a friend that is building a drag truck. I'll be adding some pics of the work I am doing on it soon to the fab forum.

Yeah I have a fab/machine shop in Abbotsford.

I took a look over the Hamilton stuff, didn't see any OS valves though, any one have a lead on some of those?

any valve manufacturer can make you what you want but youll need to know all the specs you need. ferrera, rev, manely ect...

any valve manufacturer can make you what you want but youll need to know all the specs you need. ferrera, rev, manely ect...

Yeah I know, if it got to that point I'd just make them myself, but I would have figured someone would have something off the shelf for these.

I think that Garrett at PureDieselPower has a source for oversized valves, I don't know if they are over the ounter type stuff or not though. You might also want to give Greg Hogue (Comp461) a call, he has valvetrain stuff as well as can get his hands on oversized valves.

A lot of people, myself included will just run the factory intake valves on the exhaust for more flow on that side of the head.

I think that Garrett at PureDieselPower has a source for oversized valves, I don't know if they are over the ounter type stuff or not though. You might also want to give Greg Hogue (Comp461) a call, he has valvetrain stuff as well as can get his hands on oversized valves.

A lot of people, myself included will just run the factory intake valves on the exhaust for more flow on that side of the head.

Yeah I already cut the intake valves to use as exhaust, but my friend mentioned that there are some aftermarket valves out there I thought I would see what I could get for the intake.
I'll call PDP in the morning than and see what they can offer me.

Back