Who has the fastest P.S.

UNBROKEN said:
There were 3...1 did it....1 broke and 1 didn't get to make a pass due to rain.

Hmmmm. Must be that South of the Border math!!!LOL :kick:

By the way...........

This is all just FUN!!!!!!LOL :evil LOL :woohoo: :rockwoot: :kick:

Damn Greg...what do ya want ? LOL

They were there...just didn't get to run the numbers....it is what it is.

I'll double check that math though....just in case. LOL

Last edited:
Dockboy said:
One that I know of....yet I've only heard about it!! LOL :evil :Cheer:

Click here to see Video

Oh dont worry our shop truck is CRAWLIN` an just makes alot of noise!!!!:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Nothing for anyone to be concerned about.

Is their anyway to compare the times to weight? I mean if this truck runs a 14 for example at 7000lbs, is their a way to estimate what it would run if it was heavier or lighter?? If that makes sence?

Greg,better step it up Elmo will be up and running this weekend with new motor and Amandas twins are getting installed so there's 2 more that will be over 7000lbs and quicker

All eyes on Danny this weekend.:Cheer:

UNBROKEN said:
There were 3...1 did it....1 broke and 1 didn't get to make a pass due to rain.

The 3 I was talking about were the 3 7.3L daily drivers that "WILL BE IN THE 11's"!!LOL :umno:

:evil :fish:

Oh....and by the way Rich...... "should be in the 12's" and actually RUNNING in the 12's are two different things!! LOL

Last edited:
i did it in the 1/8 mile!

and our golf cart made 280 trap speed. beat that!

you know we had you richard!! should've pushed homey out the cart

The only "trap" that was doing 280 is your mouth, LOL, we gave ya a spankin, and you guys got OWNED!

CookCR said:
Is their anyway to compare the times to weight? I mean if this truck runs a 14 for example at 7000lbs, is their a way to estimate what it would run if it was heavier or lighter?? If that makes sence?

If it weighs less, it will run faster. If it ways more it will run slower.:shake: :poke: :poke:

stupid governor! bb's cart wouldn't reacclerate until you laid off the pedal for 2 seconds. but the cart was faster than slim's pos. we didn't even spray either! we were gonna have the tn model open the bottle!

Could she reach it without falling over, she looks a little top heavy. LOL LOL

That's ok, I've got something in the works for David's golf cart that'll be ready in plenty of time for next year.:evil

imelmo said:
That's ok, I've got something in the works for David's golf cart that'll be ready in plenty of time for next year.:evil

I talked to the same lil birdy... Thats gonna be :ylsuper:

We are going to find out next year at the Texas Diesel Nationals-bragging rights and cash for the quickest AND fastest PowerStroke powered vehicle. Rules: must be a 3/4 ton or 1 ton chassis street legal entry-run what you brung, stop keyboard pecking and BRING IT.
DHRA is going to do a big three best of the best. We have three national events next year and at each one we will feature a best of the best race. One per event, meaning: Vegas will be best of the best Duramax powered trucks, Indy Cummins powered and Texas PowerStroke powered. If you type that you are fast, now you have to prove it!
It is still very early to announce this, but the thread came up and I couldn't resist! We will have a press release on it in January.

Back