Who has the fastest/quickest 4bt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Who has the fastest/quickest mph or E.T..

"Which btw (diesel pros holds the record for fastest 4bt)"

posted earlier today.
Zach

Did diesel pro build the car or did they just sell a customer a cam. You make it sound like you built the car. If it is your own car then that is quite an accomplishment. Might I ask the MPH?

I'm just looking for some pics and mph or e.t. to back up your claim that you have the fastest 4bt. Like I said if that is the case My hats is off to you for a job well done. Pics? This is one running our cam, valvesprings, and pushrods. Specs It is not ours we just supplied some of the components. I wish peter had put his engine into a salt flat racer rather than the mud bogger. I believe that engine would do well at Bonneville. It also runs Colt/Hamilton components.

Zach

Last edited:
I've been working on a 4BT/durango swap. This gives me some motivation!!!!!

I'd be happy with an easy 200 mph!!!!!
Actually I'd like to see 30-35 mpg!!!!
Before the final placement of the 4BT, it needs a aftermarket cam!!!!

I put one in my 98 dakota with an nv500. Drove it two days and then crushed a whitetail buck. Never got to get it dialed in. It was quick but not anything record breaking like the diesel pros rig.

You seem to be coming up a bit short on the facts and proof. Like I said if diesel pro's built a 4b salt flat racer, and it actually holds a record. I will tip my hat to quite an accomplishment. If not I think you are too loose with your mouth, Taylor. I am starting to think I am going to have to relegate you to the greg hogue I have done everything file unless you got a pic or something. So what exactly did you build and are you even employed by Diesel pro or are you and Racin Dually just hired cheerleaders?(don't answer, that is pure rhetoric, I know the answer) And for the record after having Geoff go through his thousands of profiles, I chose the profile, centerlines and the LSA and I have reciepts for over 50 cams to prove it. As for the core design Geoff and myself put all of our ideas into that.

Racin duallie- It's looking like the thread should be titled, "Taylor's loose mouth gets checked"

This doesn't need to get ugly, just post your pics of the 4b rig that diesel pros built and Like I said I will give props where they are due. If not shut your pie hole.

Last edited:
You seem to be coming up a bit short on the facts and proof. Like I said if diesel pro's built a 4b salt flat racer, and it actually holds a record. I will tip my hat to quite an accomplishment. If not I think you are too loose with your mouth, Taylor. I am starting to think I am going to have to relegate you to the greg hogue I have done everything file unless you got a pic or something. So what exactly did you build and are you even employed by Diesel pro or are you and Racin Dually just hired cheerleaders?

Racin duallie- It's looking like the thread should be titled, "Taylor's loose mouth gets checked"

This doesn't need to get ugly, just post your pics of the 4b rig that diesel pros built and Like I said I will give props where they are do. If not shut your pie hole.

Zach, while Diesel Pro's did not actually build up this Bonneville Salt Flats racer,chassis, suspension ect ect. It does have a Diesel Pro's stick inside....
just like the recent Diesel Power Challenge winner :snoop:

I'm just looking for some pics and mph or e.t. to back up your claim that you have the fastest 4bt. Like I said if that is the case My hats is off to you for a job well done. Pics? This is one running our cam, valvesprings, and pushrods. Specs It is not ours we just supplied some of the components. I wish peter had put his engine into a salt flat racer rather than the mud bogger. I believe that engine would do well at Bonneville. It also runs Colt/Hamilton components.

Zach

I heard that the guy that built the motor for Peters mud bogger also built the motor for Fletchers truck. So it may be true Zach.

While I could post the website address along with the record holdings, and pictures of the Motor Diesel Pros built for the salt flat racer and completely give you a sweet and well deserving bisch slap............you as time passes show your true colors more and more and all it does is hurt you as buisness.

I'll bow out of this and see you guys at the flats/tracks next year with the new setup.

Taylor, I don't wake up in the mornings wanting to see how I can argue with you. But if you are going to spout that diesel pros holds the records for fastest 4bt and that you have the only game in town, when diesel pros clearly does not have a 4bt record or even a 4bt salt flat racer, at most had a part in an engine that went in a saltflat racer, Then I'm going to have to check you. If bills cams are so great, which I am not going to dispute, why do you feel it is so important to inflate your claims as to Bills abilities and accomplishments? I know it's one hell of a lot more boring but try the truth. I won't give you any jabs whatsoever if thats all you post. And if your right don't bow out. Like I said If diesel pro's 4bt salt flat racer holds a record then I will gladly give you well deserved props.

Racin Duallie, that is a major difference to Taylor's original claims. Kind of like Al Gore invented the internet and Gale Banks invented diesel performance. I might have to see if I can become more involved in Goldenhawk so Diesel pros rig has a competitor.
Zach

Last edited:
god you could have fooled me seems like you have been eating,sleeping, and breathing you some Taylor lately. :hehe: let me rephrase so that you can get off your high horse cause even though it seems we hate eachother i still remember sitting under the stars with that wonderful red wine and your famous pasta fazool.......................wait nvm

I think you should get with the goldenhawk streamliner then you could be apart of something fast and that would be great for you and id tip my hat to that for ya.

Last time i heard the class that the vehicle entered, it surpassed the record and holds it still, now it could have been broken since then idk.

The 4bt powered vehicle is not a streamliner like the goldenhawk
yes we had our hands (as greg.....your best friend would say) in the salt flats racer and are very proud of its 300+ MPH runs and to be apart of it.
I for one will not bring the clients name into anything because portraying customers in this childhood pissing match that you must start with everyone is not like me. Btw you dont have to write back how you dont start fights with anyone or anything like that its ok.

With all your phrenic understanding, as it is with almost any company that has apart in a race car build you ARE apart of that build, its your product and blood sweat and tears in it so if that car/plane/motorcycle etc, does anything worth mentioning you also hold that record. Same thing when you see turbo, injector, transmission companys claiming they hold the record with a vehicle that set it using their product.

Im all done.............have a great weekend...................no more waking up thinking about me.

Taylor, Its easy to tell the truth you just state what happened. Either A) diesel pro holds the record (their name in the record books) for the fastest 4bt as you originally stated or they don't its pretty cut and dry. Here I will show you how it works.

Southbend 4bt mudbogger runs some of our components. I don't have a fast mudbogger, Peter does. See how easy it is.
I don't have to qualify it with any ands ifs or buts

Just so you get the point I will show you how it works again. Goldenhawk runs our products. Hamilton Cams doesn't have a fast 4bt streamliner, project GoldenHawk does. I have faith that after practicing for a few days you too can have a firm grasp of the truth and will be able to post tuthful facts.
Goodluck.

P.S. not too many times do we have blood and tears go into our projects or our customers, we are not very emotional and we wear gloves.

good day.

RonA,

Piers built the initial engine. If it has been changed then that might not still be the case. Piers Also worked on Goldenhawk and sourced Colt/Hamilton Components.

Zach

Tuthful facts??? :hehe: :hehe:

Gotta love that Liberty Hill education!

You obviously don't grasp performance nor do you grasp the relationship between products & records and how they go together.

Your most certainly right though Hamilton cams DOESNT have a QUICK or FAST anything..................and that's where the problem is.

I will agree with you that you are not passionate about your customers engines or products and you cannot grasp the TUTHFUL :hehe: meaning of blood sweat and tears.

When I was really young I got to sit down and talk to a famous drag racer at a NHRA event and I remember him telling me one thing.

"buy from companies or people that have the fastest cars those are the guys who did their research not just guys who box stuff up and resell it, you don't buy from companies that have never raced or know what you truly need out of your product............buy from the guys who are out there racing and breaking records and breaking parts"

Something like that...........no it wasn't greg :hehe: but you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back