Who has used one of these?

No, but I'm not a fan of it being welded long-ways like that

I'm on the fence myself, a Steed manifold is welded the same way though and they seem to hold up fine. I'm very unsure at the moment, just looking for thoughts on it

I can think of lots better places to put $350!

I'm not paying $350 for it, I've saved money on a ton of other stuff already, so I'm looking at some "blingy" parts you could say...wanna make my half ton look nice and not stock

If money is no object go for it. I'm with the others, $350 for that piece is too much for my cheap arse :p

Just call Joe Hellman. All his stuff is nice and his prices are very reasonable!

If money is no object go for it. I'm with the others, $350 for that piece is too much for my cheap arse :p

I agree that it could be spent in another place, but like I said, this is for the looks department more than functionality and I've saved serious coin on other areas so I kinda want to splurge a bit. I'm not paying retail for it.

Meh I still have my factory intake horn and it works fine.

Factory will work fine, I have one I was planning to use, this is form more than function, just seeing how the piece was in real life as opposed to seeing it online.

I'm not paying $350 for it, I've saved money on a ton of other stuff already, so I'm looking at some "blingy" parts you could say...wanna make my half ton look nice and not stock

What about polishing the stocker?

I can't answer your original question, but you could buy a raw steel elbow from a number of manufactures, as low as $135, and have it chromed/ceramic coated.

Several board sponsors sell dual-air horn set ups at roughly the cost of the S&B. Twice the pipe to have chromed!

Do a bolt on runner intake. Looks awesome, and it has performance gains* to go along with it.

Do a bolt on runner intake. Looks awesome, and it has performance gains* to go along with it.

I'd like to, but that IS out of budget unfortunately. If I buy aftermarket, it'll prob be the S&B one just cause I like it and I can get it at a very reasonable price

Smeding Diesel has the cheapest I've saw, around $100. I bought one to add a bov flange to if I ever get around to it. It looks nice in the box LOL

Last edited:
Back