Who is the most Feared Puller in the Land

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Who is the bigdog in pulling? Who is always expected to pull it out the door and win it all when they show up at a meet?:rockwoot: :bigsmile:

SuperSonic... He has the Pro-Mod Ford with a Cummins. That new rig of his is badarse.

Bout anything that rolls out of the Haisley or Scheid stables is something to reckon with too.

RacinDuallie said:
Who is the bigdog in pulling? Who is always expected to pull it out the door and win it all when they show up at a meet?:rockwoot: :bigsmile:

SLEDPULLER!!!!!!!!!! rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Buck1 said:
Bout anything that rolls out of the Haisley or Scheid stables is something to reckon with too.

Scheid does have a good track record at the pulls. If I remember right a Scheid truck won the DHRA Super Street Title ( Brad Ingram ) & Modified Diesel Title ( Kent Crowder ).

That is true. That is why I think It is cool that Chris won this past weekend. Hopefuly we will have more powerhouse trucks winning this year

BigBadDodge is my favorite truck, but I like Tomac because he is so down to earth and willing to lend a hand.

How can you not have any mention of EEP? 3 years ago Milby was on top of the single charger, and small twins trucks. I think Dave Mitchell was the 1st to step up to the big pulling tires and military axles! Now you have Drew and Craig, and there are some crazy things rumored to be coming!

Attachments

• Daveflag1.JPG
    Daveflag1.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 34
:bang

Last year, DHRA Street class was unblieveably tough. Between Coppess, Harness, Gullet, Painter, Peterson and several others, you could not make a safe bet on any of them.

The safe bet was I would be top 5 though, hehehehe!

Ingram and Straley in Super Street, have alot of guys askeered to pull against them, but their records are kind of shaky.:cyclops: :bow:

i am the feared one lol, that is why the guys in nebraska won't let me pull,they say it is because it is a dually but i think they have other reasons lol lol

alldiesels said:
i am the feared one lol, that is why the guys in nebraska won't let me pull,they say it is because it is a dually but i think they have other reasons lol lol
Lose the drugs and come to indy buddy

Back