WHO PAID WHO to change the PPL rules AGAIN!!!

Yellow Jacket

Well here they go again, vendors wanted more money and a certain turbo manufacturer couldn't keep their turbos together so they changed the rules to sell everyone another turbo all over again...

Any other input?

I did it.... Since I am starting a new build. I wanted to phuck everyone else. HAHAHA suckers!!

Well here they go again, vendors wanted more money and a certain turbo manufacturer couldn't keep their turbos together so they changed the rules to sell everyone another turbo all over again...

Any other input?

Yes, PPL wants your entry fee, and they also want you to spend money at turbo shops. Beyond that the truck pullers can pound all the sand they like.

Ya gonna sell this one too right before it's done?
Right before it was done....? Well yes it was a functioning roller, yes, but it needed the entire rear taken out and replaced, didn't have a single bolt together in the engine, no head, no turbo, no injection pump, no intercooler, no machine work was ever done, no injection pump, none of all the little things to make the big things run, no front cover and on and on. It was nowhere close to being done on the last one. On top of that the thing was stupid heavy and needed some serious chopping done to it.

Last edited:
Right before it was done....? Well yes it was a functioning roller, yes, but it needed the entire rear taken out and replaced, didn't have a single bolt together in the engine, no head, no turbo, no injection pump, no intercooler, no machine work was ever done, no injection pump, none of all the little things to make the big things run, no front cover and on and on. It was nowhere close to being done on the last one. On top of that the thing was stupid heavy and needed some serious chopping done to it.

10-4, I got the impression it was further along.

Zing fail.

Nope. Had a couple good sponsors and was looking good. Then the little one decided to come along so I returned all money and sold/returned purchased parts. Thank god some pricey parts I had were on back order and I was able to ditch them. Took a little loss but nothing crazy. Then sold the roller.

Back