who rebuilds injectors??

brookshire97

i have a set of jl machine 370 injectors, 2 are bad should i have them rebuilt or buy new? i do not no much about injectors so any input would help out, anybody know how to get in contact with jl machine injectors, i cant find a # or website. thanks jim

Good luck getting ahold of them, they don't seem to want to return phone calls.

Get ahold of SMOKEM on here.

Last edited:
If you do want to just buy a couple injectors to replace them the PN# 0432131753.

Just saying there more than one good company out there that does injectors. I'm sure sdx is good but there's more than just them out there. Not knocking anybody's stuff. Just saying that I have good luck with ddp. Take it for what its worth.

Another vote for DDP. My local dealer is great to deal with and DDP's products have always performed very well for me.

With a 12V injector, it's not terribly important who you use. DDP and Weston put together good ones. For 24v injectors(I know thats not what this thread is about), stay away from DDP.

i think i am going to go with DDP stage 3 injectors, it sounds like they will be alot better than the 370 marine injectors that was in it.

For 24v injectors(I know thats not what this thread is about), stay away from DDP.

I never had a issue with the 24v injectors that were installed in customers trucks. Im just one lonely shop thou.....

Just saying there more than one good company out there that does injectors. I'm sure sdx is good but there's more than just them out there. Not knocking anybody's stuff. Just saying that I have good luck with ddp. Take it for what its worth.

Weston is not sdx

So far the injectors I got from weston are a crap ton better than who supplied my other two sets.

Get ahold of Smokem, hes the best injector guy on this site.

While Smokem is a good inj builder, he's not the best. Your comment is understandable being you do have them plastered in your sig..

II has been leading technology in the country for aftermarket injectors and many other fuel system components. They've been around for over 40 years....Brought to market countless fuel injection innovations over the years, especially Common Rail, Not to mention many of the top diesels that run there stuff...If you have a need that isent offered anywhere else, they will make it and it will work!

That^^^ Makes you the best!

Last edited:
Back