Who says you can't tow with a 6x.018 injector? lol

Wow, that's pretty clean for that big of an injector. Kinda makes me wish I would have bought a set of 250's from you yesterday instead of 200's.

Looks good Jamie and a great song on the radio. What tune are you running on your quad while you're towing.

Actually, that was Smarty on 3 timing 4. The Quad was off because it just seemed to fuel too hard when Smarty was loaded. I also tried running Smarty 1/2 power, didn't get a video though. It seemed to smoke a little less, but had a hard start condition. I just listened to the video again. I never realized that the radio was on. lol

what happens when you hit a long steep grade or any kind of hill?

That second video was a hill. It is about 1 1/2 miles long at a 4% grade. Hard to tell in the video. As long as I use a light pedal, they are very controllable. I have been weighing my options to find a new setup for sled season next year. I'm trying to get the biggest setup I can and still tow my equipment for my excavating business. I was hoping these injectors would do well since they really run strong. I have alot more testing to do.

I would think you'd really cook up some exhaust temps running those nozzles with the little turbo. What do you see under load?

It will get hot if I drive like a idiot. lol I was doing 55mph on the second video pulling 4% grade and saw 1078*. If I gave it too much fuel, it could easily go 1500* I'd bet. These injectors roll the coal under load if I use too much pedal.

You could easily setup to a 66/73/.91 t4. I towed a terex mini excavator with a 6spd and 4.10s but on a 32ft gooseneck. I was using 7x12s, hrvp, jim jessup ecm tune(basically smarty that you cant turn down) with the turbo above. I didnt have a cam or head work but im sure that would help a great deal.

Back