Who thinks BgBldodge's truck will break 500HP???

Chevycummins

Bad case of Tinkeritis!
well i will be home in approx 3 weeks from this crappy sand box in the middle east and gonna take my new truck(Tylers curse LOL), and see what it can do on the dyno. figured all the crap he got for never breaking 500HP, that i would see if the curse is gonna follow the truck or if its just tyler :poke: . below is that its got in it right now gonna try adjusting the plate and maybe some different DV's.

Hamilton 181/210 cam
Hamilton 110# valve springs
Hamilton heavy duty pushrods
S472 turbocharger (72/74/.90ar t4 housing)
Stainless Diesel T4 manifold
DTT transmission with billet input and output shafts
JL Machine 7x12 injectors set to 250bar
215 ppump benched by diesel performance engineering and set at 600cc
.084 conversion ppump lines
315/75/16 tires
Airdog 2 165gph
ARP head studs

All I can say is Good Luck! LOL
What happens if it doesn't break 500hp.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37LfA4UcfFo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37LfA4UcfFo[/ame]

If a guy shows up named big smoky, an ask to touch the truck, don't let him!! This is how the curse will be transferred!!!

I would drive that ***** over a cliff if it didn't, look what Younguns15 put down with his simple mods!

thats what i was thinking gunracer1. with all that i have read throughout the dodge forums i was guessing it would make over 500, but that turbo might be a biotch to light on the dyno. i got just under 3 weeks left over here and then ill get a chance to see what it does. my brother has been driving it around trying to do some tuning on it between work and school before i get home, so we will see how it turns out.

school bus if he is in the state of missouri i will be on the look out for him lol.

bustedknuckles i probably would feel the same way if it doesnt lol i think i might step the turbo down a little to make it a little easier to drive on the street.

thats what i was thinking gunracer1. with all that i have read throughout the dodge forums i was guessing it would make over 500, but that turbo might be a biotch to light on the dyno. i got just under 3 weeks left over here and then ill get a chance to see what it does. my brother has been driving it around trying to do some tuning on it between work and school before i get home, so we will see how it turns out.

school bus if he is in the state of missouri i will be on the look out for him lol.

bustedknuckles i probably would feel the same way if it doesnt lol i think i might step the turbo down a little to make it a little easier to drive on the street.
You have plenty of fuel to light it, just might need some afc tuning.

I'm curious what it makes as it sits but like I said, I was building it for nitrous.

He still has excuses even after he sold the truck!

I also pray that it does on your sake and just to piss Tyler off.

I will say close to 700a if the tuning is good. I had almost the same setup with my 24v.

i am gonna give it a shot with his set up and see how his build does then i will tune from there and see how it goes. i hope to get it to 700 that would be nice lol.

Back