Who was the fastest Greg?

Yeah, I was just about to start workin' ma VooDoo!:hehe:

SINNER said:
i don't get it. It's like you guys want to date a guy in a girls body. it would be a cold day in hell before my wife put on a helmet and thats exactly the way i like it!
$.02

Ever stop to think? That attitude might be why she calls you jackass.......
My husband thinks it's cool that I'm a gear head. If I ever get enough capital to build myself another race car I'm sure he'll be at the track holding the video camera. After all it's only fair, I hold the camera while he rides bulls.

Wow, shes a serious cutie, and damn close to my age, and into engines. :bow:

I appreciate a girl who isnt afraid to get dirty, work hard, and be able to take care of things. Im single, because i'm only 20, and i always hear half conversations of guys talking to their wives like they're kids almost.... Not for me. Make some decisions by yourself, and achieve them by yourself.

So..... where is Hillary racing next? :drool1: :drive: :cheer:

I could be wrong but I don't think she is racing at the moment..........

Last I talked to her , she is getting ready for a TV pilot involving Biodiesel and dra racing, she currently has aahed for bids for a compleat dragster in the works,

COMP461 said:
Last I talked to her , she is getting ready for a TV pilot involving Biodiesel and dra racing, she currently has aahed for bids for a compleat dragster in the works,

Was there any English in that??

press1.gif

COMP461 said:

Woo.... step away from the booze bro LOL

The last time I talked to her she had been working on a Television plot to promote Drag Racing using Biodiesel as the fuel!

Currently she is accepting bids for a complete Drag racer!

Sponsors are wanted for the cutie' to race along with us in the Diesel World!

Just for you Greg.....Love you like a Brother!

Jim

Jim Fulmer said:
The last time I talked to her she had been working on a Television plot to promote Drag Racing using Biodiesel as the fuel!

Currently she is accepting bids for a complete Drag racer!

Sponsors are wanted for the cutie' to race along with us in the Diesel World!

Just for you Greg.....Love you like a Brother!

Jim

You speak "COMPebonics?" I never would have thought that from you Jim:hehe:

Chris

Most of us who were around when Compy first hit the scene a few years back are fluent in Compybonics LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Most of us who were around when Compy first hit the scene a few years back are fluent in Compybonics LOL

Aha...I was never a TDR member, so I'm just learning them. I would have felt terrible if I would have paid membership to a site to listen to COMP!

Chris

Damn, i'm heartbroken

Next time you talk to her, tell her she can have my truck to sell to build a dragster.

BilletGarage said:
Pretty much! I had the "prissy, no dirt under my finger nails, shop at Nordstroms, what's a turbo?" brand of chick already. Doesn't make her a bad person but we just weren't compatible. Next, I plan to find me the "She don't know she's beautiful, I love Old Navy, Big trucks are sexy, maybe a .083 jet will get me another 2/10ths" kind of woman! :D

Different strokes for different folks I suppose!

I don't like Old Navy, but the rest is awesome! Does that count? lol

" One head was almost off "..............
How many heads does that motor have?

Back