Who will be in the 9s first in California?

CL2000

Drake's clapped out 4 door hore
Cole's 1st gen
Harvery's Ramcharger
Or some one else?

I just want to stir the pot...But aren't there already two lightweight dmaxes well past the nines from CA?
:D :D

Just kidding...carry on

There is a couple of other contenders, a few are still under construction. :doh: I have to pull for my fellow 2wd. Ramcharger TTFMF!

Last edited:
Drake's clapped out 4 door hore
Cole's 1st gen
Harvery's Ramcharger
Or some one else?

You must be referring to cummins. Trent already has in his dmax. Max's Out certainly could if we brought to CA. Might want to watch Jerry in Little Red from Portland, he is knocking on 9's door.

I think Chad meant the first truck FROM california. Anyone can bring a 9 second truck here and run in the 9's, that's a no brainer. First truck that is Cali bred is another story.

I say Cole on this one. Drake could be right there too if the trans would live.

I'd say it's going to be the first guy to make it back to the track. Any of them can do it. Cole is out of town for a while, but drake's tranny is down. Maybe I can talk Cory into taking cole's truck out on Wednesday.

-jp

I'd say it's going to be the first guy to make it back to the track. Any of them can do it. Cole is out of town for a while, but drake's tranny is down. Maybe I can talk Cory into taking cole's truck out on Wednesday.

-jp

Do it:rockwoot:

I have talked to Drake and the Dow brothers about this for some time about the the 3 of us getting together to try to get in 9s . The match race between us will be fun and it will be great to see one if not all us to do it. Drakes 6.30 1/8 would be my first pick but Coles 10.04 is fastest of us and the Ramcharger 10.17 has only been there once . Drake called me out yesterday on the phone, so here we go, lets have some fun with this.

My car is not a heavy truck. I shouldnt even be in the runnings. It should weigh in at about 2300lbs. At least thats what im hoping for. I do hope to get into the 9s.

Back