Who would want these

If your a giant doosh, these are perfect! Possibly the rice rocket exhaust of diesels?

.....the same guys that start "How do I install a smoke switch" thread....

"Someone said that 8" stacks were the biggest....but now you can have the newest product....check out our new 12" Tard Tips!"

Chlorine to the gene pool please....

I looked to see if anyone had posted this vid before, guess i didn't i didn't look hard enough.

i cant imagine how many potatoes i could mash into those trash cans? Start up would be interesting.

I'd like to take one of those things, put it over his head, and wack it with a ballpean hammer...LOL like they used to do in them old looney toon's cartoons...LOL Those things are just ridiculous...

I'd like to take one of those things, put it over his head, and wack it with a ballpean hammer...LOL like they used to do in them old looney toon's cartoons...LOL Those things are just ridiculous...

So Josh, You guys gonna build a set of 14" Stacks? LOL

Those things are GAY!

I think someone already did that, you can see dents in the passenger side trash can.

I like how the manufacturer even said they are stupid but he had customers asking for them, so he made them, lol

"Someone said that 8" stacks were the biggest....but now you can have the newest product....check out our new 12" Tard Tips!"

Chlorine to the gene pool please....

LMAO :hehe:

i have a couple old 55 gallon drums in my hay loft, im gonna paint them with crome spray paint and post a replie to these guys saying i have the biggest stacks, 38 inch.

Back