WHOO made 675hp!

He will have 2 beers and then start hitting on every guy there, he's interesting alright LOL

Op: out of curiosity what tires on the truck that were spending so bad?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

He will have 2 beers and then start hitting on every guy there, he's interesting alright LOL

Op: out of curiosity what tires on the truck that were spending so bad?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

slipping? spinning? definately not spending

They were pro comps Xtreme All Terrain tires. We had a pile of rubber behind the tires after the first 2 pulls. I'm still bothered by the torque numbers, hoping tire slippage was the cause. Hopefully the dyno day is on a sunday lol. Otherwise I guess I'll be heading south again to dyno.

Sameritan tire puts on a really nice car show every year in July. And yes, we have a mobile Dynojet 224xlc. And as CSnyder said, we will be doing a dyno day at his place.
is this the car show at the state fair grounds?

I had my 04 2.6 puller on a mustaing dyno last spring. Two diffrent ones one at St. Joe Diesel and one in Fosterburg Illinois at a dyno day my truck made 618 hp with a crappy tune with a ssr in St.Joe and 2 weaks later at the other one it only made 570 something... it made power to 3900-4000 rpm with that ssr tune. it also did not brake 1000 torque either. Im in the works of putting a 06 ecm and harness on it for efi live. For those of you with 03-05 trucks i talked to the guys with efi live at the pri show in orlando and they wont even start to work on software for our trucks till this time next year and that was a maybe. if i cant get the injectors to work with my efi tune i would be looking for ideas to make big power with tntr and what ever i would have to stack with it.

I had my 04 2.6 puller on a mustaing dyno last spring. Two diffrent ones one at St. Joe Diesel and one in Fosterburg Illinois at a dyno day my truck made 618 hp with a crappy tune with a ssr in St.Joe and 2 weaks later at the other one it only made 570 something... it made power to 3900-4000 rpm with that ssr tune. it also did not brake 1000 torque either. Im in the works of putting a 06 ecm and harness on it for efi live. For those of you with 03-05 trucks i talked to the guys with efi live at the pri show in orlando and they wont even start to work on software for our trucks till this time next year and that was a maybe. if i cant get the injectors to work with my efi tune i would be looking for ideas to make big power with tntr and what ever i would have to stack with it.

Did you use the dyno to make the tune for the SSR? Or was the first time on dyno with SSR? Have you tried UDC yet?

No. It is at Sameritan tire just off of Minnetonka Blvd.

what is the date I will have to see If I can make it and a few buds.

I will have to p.m you because my bro inlaw is thinking of having a dyno day at his shop and may be looking for a guy.

It was the weekend after the 4th last year. Should be the same weekend this year as well. Dates fill up fast so the sooner you know when your brother inlaw wants to do his dyno day the better.

Back