Whos coming to Steele, Ala for the CompD race?

gonna try and make it but im gonna hate the drive! Over 9 hours on sunday and then up at 5am Monday for work......SUCKS! I'm just hoping i dont break anything cause its a long walk back!!

Looks like I am gonna miss this one, I hate it but the truck is broke and fuel is $4.69 a gallon .......

Yeah from Weatherford TX Bowling green is only 45 miles further than from Weatherford to Steele Alabama.

It's not looking good for the 06.. Turbos are on, but I'm missing the cold piping, boots, and a couple other things.. Not to mention two bolts I just happened to drop in a hole in the frame (then breaking my magnet). :bang Crossing my fingers on the piping coming in today.. Boots are supposed to be here tomorrow.. Gonna try to get the valvesprings installed tonight. UGH.. I don't see how we have the urge to do this so much. It can be a huge pain, but the addiction just won't let go..

You're both wind-uh lickin' tards, he said 45 MILES. :hehe:

Tomato /= Tomaato

Hey! Pipe down in the peanut gallery. You and the horse you rode in on can both take a flying leap LOL

I had it more right than Timmy. Prolly cuz his taint's still so bruised from that mechanical cow he can't think straight.

Leave my dang taint out of this. I have alot to deal with LOL

Leave my dang taint out of this. I have alot to deal with LOL

You're the one that STARTED it!! When you couldn't comprehend Roskarellie's post, and I just carried it on when I couldn't read it LOL then AE thought he was allowed to speak. Someone get him that 'gag' memo. :hehe::hehe:

ILL BE THERE!!! ill be getting on I75 here in Gainesville, Fl about 8am... heres my truck, if you see it stop by!

DSC02434.jpg

Anyone from PSDPLAYERS (somewhere in Florida) neighborhood going wanna take some wheels to the race?

toby has a set of 22.5's that are in ft lauderdale..at dougs shop.he bought them from reds or diesel wheels a while back..but hasnt gotten them from him yet..

I dont know of anyone thats coming from this far down south ..... had you given me a little more notice I could have gotten them to somebody that would have brought them up for you.

We need to rip on Doug, tell him to get his lazy arse up to Steele! Problem solved.

Leaving in a couple of hours...

truck (Medium).JPG

Looking forward to meeting "yall", I was born in Alabama right after the Louisiana purchase :hehe:

Back