Who's Going to be in Thompson Ohio July 11th?

0711a-XL.gif

Thompson race

I will be there to redeem myself! I will have a pizza and cheesburger diet to add that 10 lbs I was missing in Indy. I took the motor out and check everthing so I should be good to go. I hope to meet some new faces at Thompson and BS a little. Jeff

Well it looks like its just you and me ... you want me to just send ya your trophy and contingency money now?

LOL I'll be there...no truck to race...but I'll have soome shinny stuff to show...LOL Not to mention I'm going to Truck Night at Yankee Lake to try and drum up a few people.

Wouldnt miss it! We dont get enough races in Ohio! It'll be strange to not drive 8 hours to a race!

I have gotten quite a few calls from competitors that will be making the trip to Thompson. You guys should have a great turnout and i am predicting a new Super Street National record at this event:cheer:

Wouldnt miss it! We dont get enough races in Ohio! It'll be strange to not drive 8 hours to a race!

LOL yeah, Ohio could use a few more diesel race's, hopefully that can happen in the future.

I'm gonna try....totally work dependent right now though.

That would be cool if you could make it Richard. I know you probably wont race, but I'm sure the guys here would love to see that truck of yours!

I have gotten quite a few calls from competitors that will be making the trip to Thompson. You guys should have a great turnout and i am predicting a new Super Street National record at this event:cheer:

To bad you can't make it this year Randy, but I'm sure Chris is up to the challange..LOL...I've already warned him to NOT stay in that hotel you had last year...LOL

I have two pulls that week but I still am planning on going.:rockwoot:

Hopefully drier than last year.:doh:

I'll be there! Hopefully i can get some track time prior to the 11th.

Camomax

I was told be a person you only drive 5 or 6 hours and then find a motel! That is after you remove the zip tie from the driveshaft:hehe:! Jeff

I was told be a person you only drive 5 or 6 hours and then find a motel! That is after you remove the zip tie from the driveshaft:hehe:! Jeff

We dont all drive Holiday Inn on wheels! My kids mouths are only one foot from my ear! As for the zip tie, it will be dealt with accordingly.;)

I wish we could make it this year but we are in the middle of moving hopfuly we can get the truck out late in the year

I wish we could make it this year but we are in the middle of moving hopfuly we can get the truck out late in the year

To bad you cant make it, the track announcer still talks about your truck every now an again. Good luck with the move, and hope to catch ya at another event!

So what exactly is going on the friday night before? Dyno? is there more details im missing

Back