Who's going to SEMA?

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
As usual, we will be there walking around seeing people! Maybe a night for a beer?:Cheer:

I'll be there. Anyone that has a clue about diesels wants to shoot the breeze. Let me know. Posers can fetch our beers!

I hope the drinking doesnt cause kids to do burnouts......

I really dont think we should be promoting alcohol at all, go to the events for the love of the sport, not for the alcohol.

if you wanna drink fine, that your right, but dont make it the "highlight" of the event, thats what brings issue's. Thats what makes us look bad in the public's eye's.

We need to improve our image, act like professionals and think about what others see. look at every thread that talks about a upcoming race, what do you see, we'll 90% of them talk about the bar and alcohol, gettin drunk and partying, thats not a great way to promote what we love!

Just sayin...

Good point Wade, but I was talking a social evening away from business with friends at SEMA such as Sleddy, Monster Dave, HiTech, Southbend, IJ and others!

Good point Wade, but I was talking a social evening away from business with friends at SEMA such as Sleddy, Monster Dave, HiTech, Southbend, IJ and others!

oh i know ron, i wasent singling anyone out i just thought it needed to be said, cause im not the only one who has brought it up in other threads.

Oh yea, i might be there too...LOL

gonna pass on this year, but ill probably be there next year! Ya'll try and not have too much fun... LOL

Let me check with Trish about getting you there - back door ya!

LOL

back-door.jpg

Let me check with Trish about getting you there - back door ya!

Is this a diesel event or a prison rapeLOL? Timbeaux......I thought you were trying to keep this site on a PG level? This kinda stuff is way over the top......Just Sayin!

Pulling is over for this season, whis I could find somebody to put a pro mod puller in there booth :(

Anybody, Anybody :)

BBD

Pulling is over for this season, whis I could find somebody to put a pro mod puller in there booth :(

Anybody, Anybody :)

BBD

Scott, need to know in August, that's when the guys start planning their booth! Could put it outside, I guess?

If you are coming down, call me, got a couple of new people to introduce you to this year!

Back