Whos going to the 2008 Midwest Winter Nationals ??

carfichris

CNC'ing my life away
Yeah its indoors and its NOT the same without the Smoke but its still Diesel Truck Pulling with snow on the ground. I know a good group of West Michigan guys are going.....Glen Rottman, Merchant, Jerrod Glover, SmokinRod, Myself and some others are making the trip. Good chance to get your fix and I hear some of the East side TTPA trucks are gonna hook.
:Cheer:

I plan on going, The last time I check the list there were no guys from MI signed up and I think you had to preregister.

IKE

I read the entry list too and it must not be accurate as Rod isnt pulling as he sold "Destroked" .....but then again it was just second hand conversation about the TTPA guys.

I will most likely be there. Hopefully I will have my truck back together. only live a couple miles away.

Yes you do need to preregister to pull, Rod sold his truck so Steve Nickle is pulling in his place.

JerrodGlover said:
Yes you do need to preregister to pull, Rod sold his truck so Steve Nickle is pulling in his place.

Yes, Jerrod team Klincle's will be there.:woohoo:

Pullin on snow?!?!? Damn, I was just thinking about this idea earlier today, when I was driving on snow in Spokane Wa lol, but I thought it sounded ridiculous... didn't know it was really happening somewhere! That'd be a dream come true. Pulling AND snow!!

I'm not but my old tractor is. We thought about going and then I realized I got to make a trip back MO a week later and didnt want to make it twice so just the tractor and driver is going. Wish I could Have made it this year.

Pang, I know its California.....stop dreaming....its snowing outside but its an indoor event.....

I couldn't get the truck finished in time to make it so it doesn't appear the Mad-DMAX will be there. Should be a great show for everyone. There are some stout trucks going.

I will be there spectating and hopefully not wrenching on our tractor Dirty Dan.

Ya I heard we have a "HUGE" convoy going from the eastside.:clap:

Back