Wide Open Dragster

TWINS

Does any one have any info on how the wide-open dragster did this past weekend at RMR? Any info would be great.....:thankyou2:

Thanks hope they get it figured out its cool to see all the manufactures represented.

they were having transmission problems with it last year is that still the case?

Really not sure about the trans issues. The last time I seen it was at the DHRA event in Salt Lake which I believe was the very first time out. So like anything new its just going to take some time. So good luck to the wide-open guys im sure they will figure it out soon. Just to cool with the quad-turbos.

Really not sure about the trans issues. The last time I seen it was at the DHRA event in Salt Lake which I believe was the very first time out. So like anything new its just going to take some time. So good luck to the wide-open guys im sure they will figure it out soon. Just to cool with the quad-turbos.

probably sounds really good spooling up!! :charger:

they're getting there. it makes it thru the shifts, but thats about it. it needs a lot of work/time right now.

It doesn't sound that cool in my opinion. I'm sure when they get the bugs figured out it will be badass but as it sits right now...no. Zane and the gang will pull through and get it running like it should though. I wouldn't have the guts to do that.

Back