Wide Open Performance Triples - Done

Damn, think you could have went al ittle bigger with the turbo's?

I can send them back to Bell and get another 600cfm out of em but honestly that wont be for a long time. I think they are setup damn good right now.

does the audio not match the video on that youtube vid? :confused:
works fine for me?
tell 'em what you're running for tuning! :hehe:
BULLYDOG tripledog v2.4.1 :hehe:
Looks like you could go bigger on the injectors.

Turbos sound great!
I think the 300hp nozzles are plenty. The next big steps besides reworking the trans with a standalone is going to be dual cp3s, efi and opening up the head.

Tim - :banned:

So, assuming you had more fuel, are you saying you'd be happy with the turbo's now? That completely goes against the Man Law about never having enough power.

Happy with them now because I havnt found their limits. I didnt even come close to hitting the gates during that pull or you would have seen exhaust dump from the passenger fender well. They are gated at 90 psi and I only hit 65-70 psi on that pull. I think tuning is going to make a world of difference for me. The BD just isnt aggressive enough.

Happy with them now because I havnt found their limits. I didnt even come close to hitting the gates during that pull or you would have seen exhaust dump from the passenger fender well. They are gated at 90 psi and I only hit 65-70 psi on that pull. I think tuning is going to make a world of difference for me. The BD just isnt aggressive enough.

Does that mean its time for some Smarty SSR action (for the time being)?

Your truck is freaking AWESOME Giddyup!!! Cant wait to hear what it does with different tuning :)

I can send them back to Bell and get another 600cfm out of em but honestly that wont be for a long time. I think they are setup damn good right now.

works fine for me?

BULLYDOG tripledog v2.4.1 :hehe:

I think the 300hp nozzles are plenty. The next big steps besides reworking the trans with a standalone is going to be dual cp3s, efi and opening up the head.

Tim - :banned:
Oh I thought you still had the 250s. Your trucks makes me want triples.

one day when im a multithousandaire im gonna get an 05 or 06 common rail and its gonna have some wop trips on it, full interior and probably be 2wd lowered a little, and take the cool right off a brand new z06 corvette, ferrari's, porsche 911 gt3's and more. but this day is at least a few years away. oh well a guy can dream right?

anyways nice truck, I hope you have a lot of fun those turbos from pius, I know I still miss my msb1250.

Looks real good but I'd be worried about splitting the 90* boot on one of the top turbo. Not to piss on your build cuz it is awesome but I think that might be problem with a lot of boost.

Looks real good but I'd be worried about splitting the 90* boot on one of the top turbo. Not to piss on your build cuz it is awesome but I think that might be problem with a lot of boost.

or might not... I ran a 90* boot on my 06 for almost 100k miles.

I wasn't running as much boost. Time (and pressure) will tell, but as long as it's rated for the pressure, it should be fine

Remember those are the low pressure turbos, so you wouldn't be seeing the 80-90psi numbers there...

Back