Will Jones vs Seth Sullivan Exhibition Pass

Still can't believe that wasn't the finals. You guys had some bad a$$ trucks all weekend! Glad I got to see it

Man i sure hate you had problems, looked like to me, you could have been in the finals with Aaron Nick, That a way to represent:rockwoot:

He would have beat Aron Nick. Will was running strong all weekend

LOL Nice..

What you don't see is the Starting line... Mickey and Travis betting on the race. That was an awesome race! Best Diesel Grudge Matches ever!

Will and Seth's truck were both Bad ass!

Glad they ran that. I was wanting to see them run head to head. Then I looked up later in the day and they were lined up. Great race fellas!!

What's with seth's launches? It seems it teeter totters right outta the gate before it final hunches down in the back & goes like a MFer??? I know next to nothing bout drag racing but I think I noticed that in his other races too?

Is it a setup issue or maybe tuning? I know the Dmax will sorta do that on the shifts if there's big defuel on the shift. So I didn't know if maybe I was seeing a shift & it's just deign exaggerated by a glitch in the tuning or if it's maybe just a setup thing or heck, maybe I'm an idiot & that's how it's spose to happen when you're putting it down like he is?? :D

What's with seth's launches? It seems it teeter totters right outta the gate before it final hunches down in the back & goes like a MFer??? I know next to nothing bout drag racing but I think I noticed that in his other races too?

Is it a setup issue or maybe tuning? I know the Dmax will sorta do that on the shifts if there's big defuel on the shift. So I didn't know if maybe I was seeing a shift & it's just deign exaggerated by a glitch in the tuning or if it's maybe just a setup thing or heck, maybe I'm an idiot & that's how it's spose to happen when you're putting it down like he is?? :D

Rumor is with their charger and the "Top End" Cam, that the starts will not be as strong..

Just what I heard... I have no facts to back it up...

Maybe someone with facts can chime in.

Back