Winter Plans?....

Here's the latest on mine....

rb.jpg

thats awesome, needs a name change, but sure is one respectable looking 1stgen:rockwoot:

Clean the shop out and get some motors out of there so we don't have to work in the cold is #1.

The VE: Rebuild starter, fix radiator leak, maybe a tack... Continue to build the pile of parts for it. Cliff, you still got that cam?

The CR: Lower it some, shocks, brakes, wheels, sound deadening, exhaust, mild tuning and maybe start body work. And for the love of God, figure out why it honks in reverse when the door is open!!!!:banghead:

It's already spoken for.

Looks like my buddy with a gran national wants my 64 s300 so going to try the new Borg 67.7 fmw s400 on back of this spool flange. Hoping for a mid 11 second pass with that setup, time will tell!

Lol what Do you guys think with a nice tip
a6f82120-ce26-6b83.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of having it exit out the badge. I think you would be the first.
So when is this beast gonna be out? I can't wait to see it running around here.

Last edited:
Lol it already turns the side of the truck black, i snapped the od planetary in the trans so that should be fixed this week and the truck will be out for a few weeks till i can get it in for the pump and injectors

Looks awesome Mike

For my truck I am planning on finnishing the motor, hopefully dropping another 5 to 800 lbs of weight... moving a few things around for better weight distribution.. Trying to shake the money tree,, nothings falling

DSC00089.JPG

Arrived about 20 minutes ago, just in time for Christmas. Glad I have the next two weeks off of work.

Nothing major, getting new slicks and I'm gonna freshin' the engine up. I'm gonna install the nos solenoids too, haven't sprayed with the compounds yet

And for the love of God, figure out why it honks in reverse when the door is open!!!!:banghead:

If you find out let me know LOL

My plans are to instal my head unit and sub, clean a few things up, lower the truck (but still not sure how much) and a few other odds and ends.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get the motivation to start working on my 2wd project, adding a cage is at the top of the list.

Well looks like I picked up another project today. Guy told me I could have the s10 he was building into a drag truck if I came and got it so I did. I need to get my air bags on the duck but other then that she pulls just fine.
CIMG0087.jpg

Last edited:
Back