wont start

mykal41

TrukWurks
Alright I am going nuts. The other day cruising along I had a solenoid go south. I replaced the solenoid today and it wont start. So I reinstalled the injector just to be sure I did not mess anything up. Still no start.

My rail pressure gauge show no rail pressure while cranking, So I hook up my scan tool and it verifies no rail pressure. So I unplug the FCA and still no rail pressure.

I am at a loss. Does anyone have any opinions.

The only codes I get are p0148 after cranking for a while and the FCA code when I unplug it.:bang

would guess something with the injector work or that cross tube. only thing you touched right. removed injector then reinstalled injector right?

Ive ran into a problem like this before it was the lift pump. i believe that year was bolted to the side of the fuel canister. easy way to check it is if you pop the starter and release it and dont hear a hum coming from that area chances are thats your problem. Also on the truck that had this problem in my experience is it would sometimes start and run fine for awhile but then shut off, (after so long the pump would overheat and shut down) give it a wirl its free to try it.

Ill add a little more info to this. Its always my fault , Just ask my wife. swapped the solenoid and fubared the little ball and cup. The ball ended up on top of the cup and when I pulled the injector the second time I switched them back. All was fine and she ran. Until I hit the throttle and she hich-uped and started knocking. I pulled the injector again pulled the solenoid and the cup was broke........ I must have been damaged from the first install.

So I call around to get one injector and all the new injectors will not accept my flux nozzles.:bang

I have a set at Formula one for a long time now and it would be cool to have them back!

Any one have a factory 06 injector???????

Back