WOP triple turbo setup does 880hp on fuel only at RKL dyno event

And you believe what people put in them to be the truth?

Why shoulden't I??? How about you start a thread about anything you have done on the track, or on a dyno. And I will pick it apart piece by piece. Post a pic or maybe an under the hood shot, and we can all discuss it.

Why? Its nothing special. Just about like every truck on here. My truck makes over half of the power of the original posters truck and is completly stock other than tune, exhaust and cold air intake. Again, about like everybody elses truck on this forum. I never picked his truck or anyone elses apart on here, i simply made a staement of my opinion and you guys blew up on me...

Why? Its nothing special. Just about like every truck on here. My truck makes over half of the power of the original posters truck and is completly stock other than tune, exhaust and cold air intake. Again, about like everybody elses truck on this forum. I never picked his truck or anyone elses apart on here, i simply made a staement of my opinion and you guys blew up on me...

Ok so you have a "nothing special" truck. Bristol does almost 900 on fuel. You come into a dyno forum and blast his ONE pass down the track when he was testing new software???

It must suck still using downloaders and 'chips' to make power. I never meant to blast him or his truck, i simply made a statemant that did'nt sit well with some of you guys. My bad... Grow up and get over it already, jeeeez!!!

I normally don't stir the pot, but after reading this, it really gets to me.

To the original poster: My hat is off to you for building what appears to be a very efficient power hungry monster. Good luck to what the future holds for you. It appears the diesel world is really making way for some new and inspiring work.

To the derailment that followed: I'm someone that only had the chance to own a diesel that was 'programmed with exhaust.' I really think we have come much farther than to compare 'my stock truck with live tuning' to the time and effort surrounding 'my triple-turbo tow truck/daily driver.' Derailment of joking kind, and then 'my truck is better than yours' is much different. Often a sight of poor sportsmanship. It just reminds me of the age old phrase, 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.'

/rant

I normally don't stir the pot, but after reading this, it really gets to me.

To the original poster: My hat is off to you for building what appears to be a very efficient power hungry monster. Good luck to what the future holds for you. It appears the diesel world is really making way for some new and inspiring work.

To the derailment that followed: I'm someone that only had the chance to own a diesel that was 'programmed with exhaust.' I really think we have come much farther than to compare 'my stock truck with live tuning' to the time and effort surrounding 'my triple-turbo tow truck/daily driver.' Derailment of joking kind, and then 'my truck is better than yours' is much different. Often a sight of poor sportsmanship. It just reminds me of the age old phrase, 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.'

/rant

I never, ever compared my truck to his, where did that come from...

11.89 with triple turbos, i'd be proud of that. A stock turbo duramax will run mid to low 12's on a stock turbo with no spray. Just a good EFI tune tranny and lift pump.

If you weren't referencing your truck, let me apologize. It's just how I understood the reference to the 'stock duarmax.'

And you believe what people put in them to be the truth?

One does typically, yes. If you have to lie in your sig and make chit up so you can feel better about yourself, like your in the "cool crowd", then my friend, you truly do have a crappy existence.

This ain't high school anymore. A guy either has the mods to run, or he doesnt. Some of us don't have the luxury of disposable income like others seem to have. Its ok. Really. No one on here has a problem with that, until you act like a douche.

:bang You guys would'nt know a good truck if it hit you in the ass! You got a 'DECENT' motor in a 50,000 mile truck before the frontend falls out from under it, and those fords ain't no better.

Back