WOP's new timeslips

not sure how i feel on this....
first off the times don't match up unless they started backhalfing like a maniac then slammed the brakes at the end which would explain the slow 1/8 and mph for that ET....
and also its kinda.... not cool.... to suddenly bring this up just because your time gets beat... what's gonna happen when rudy's truck goes low 10s? will there be another "unreleased" timeslip? with no video to prove it either

Zane's a stand up guy as far as I know, it would be nice to get things from the horse's mouth. 109 mph is big time in the 1/8th if it's legit.

Video?

yeah fastest time but drag racing isnt about being a 1 pass wonder.

Consistency people.

Zane's a stand up guy as far as I know, it would be nice to get things from the horse's mouth. 109 mph is big time in the 1/8th if it's legit.

I agree. Doesn't look like they were the ones who posted it up, and weren't planning on claiming it. Maybe they'll chime in here.

Looks like a forgery or simply a timing/clock error at the track!

Zane's truck is wicked fast no disrespect but lets face it if a truck cannot make a 10.4 10.4 10.4 pass after pass and not back it up its not a 10.4 truck.

Two of WOP's employee's posted the slips, just sayin. Doubtful at this point Zane knows. He's never on over there

Two of WOP's employee's posted the slips, just sayin. Doubtful at this point Zane knows. He's never on over there

I didn't see any of Zane's employees post up slips in that thread. :what:
If you wanna claim the fastest time then you better back it up

just my $.02

every one else has to do it as well.

It didn't appear to me WOP posted the slips. I agree you have to back up a pass but if you run two 10.40 runs then slow down and chase problems for awhile, do you have a 10.40 truck?

Posted by RockinJW over at PSN.
Haven't had a good ole' PSN prank in a while. Figured the site was overdue for some fresh action.

It's an early timeslip from the dragster when it was experiencing it's shifting problems. Just so happened that that 10.42 slip matrched the trucks slips pretty close, figured the 109mph 1/8th would be a dead giveaway.

Zanes race trucks best pass was that 10.83 @123 in Utah. Rudys got WOP beat. And sadly enough, I doubt you'll see that race truck back to the track. With the dragster and Lightning projects, WOP is moving onto another league. Time to go out and show these big names in the diesel drag race community that a Power Stroke can hang and compete with them. Time to put a Power Stroke powered vehicle into the 9's, the 8's, and hopefully someday into the 7's.

You guys can calm down, it appears it was a joke

I didn't see anyone from WOP post a slip, let alone one from the truck. It's a moot point. I agreed with you, runs need to be backed up.

RockinJW and WackerJR work for WOP. JD Dearden lives with his head up Zanes keister

It was the numbers that were throwin everyone off......

That is funny stuff. It doesn't take much to get things all stirred up.

My thoughts exactly. I don't see how anyone gets anything done with their own stuff when they are so worried about who claims what, does what, where, when, the temperature, length of day, weight, air pollution index, etc. etc. etc.

I didn't see anyone from WOP post a slip, let alone one from the truck. It's a moot point. I agreed with you, runs need to be backed up.

RockinJW and WackerJR work for WOP. JD Dearden lives with his head up Zanes keister

It was the numbers that were throwin everyone off......

Did you really just bold part of my question then answer it? Wow. I'll put the whole thing in bold this time and say it again. I did not see anyone from WOP post a time slip. Period.

I know who RockinJW works for, read the rest of my message, please don't just bold part of it so you can make an answer to half of what I said.

I am JD Wop over here powerstroked 162 and Zane happens to be one of my closest freind our kids play together and stuff ya know.So if that qualifies as my head up his ass than ya. Go get some new coaching on what to say to me I want some new material please.

Back