World Ag Expo / West Coast Nationls

BigBadDodge

World Ag Expo presents, West Coast Nationals

Tulare, California
February 9-10, 2010
6:00 pm - Gates open @ 4:30

Last year they allowed the Modifieds to hook, this year it will be the modifieds and the Super Street class. MLM rules will apply, lets put on a good show we get invited back again next year :)

The world's largest annual agricultural exposition

With 2.6 million square feet of show grounds and 1,600 exhibitors, World Ag Expo is an industry leader in agriculture expositions. Attracting an annual average of 100,000 attendees, this three day expo transforms Tulare, California into the World’s hot spot for agriculture technology and innovation.

World ag expo

West Coast Nationals Sled Pull

MLM Rules

BBD

Thanks Glenn, first hook on the new head :)

Tom, yeah it was, I remember having to take leave it was Feb 10th and 11th a tue and wed again.

You going to make it?

BBD

What is the cost to hook? Can we go to either one out of the two days? Wednesday would be better for me....... you going both days Scott??

I will try like hell to make it but with it in the middle of the week like that it's gonna be tough. I'll be planning on it......:rockwoot:

Joe

If work ever slows down I'm gonna finish some stuff on my truck and run Super Street. Scott, do I have to pre register or anything like that or do I just show up and pay?
Ya Joe, you could run whatever day you feel like.

So we can run either day? I will have to start attending all these events and start getting to know everybody.

I need some u-joints shields from J.P and I should be ready to go.

Joe, I am pretty sure the hook fee will be $40.00

I believe you can hook either night. Thier web site states "Tuesday night and Wednesday nights points will be added together for an overall winner" not sure if get points or not. Non the less we need to show our true "dedication" to this and be there for both nights if we want to be taken seriously, and invited back next year.

Again please keep in mind that this is for the Modified and Super Street classes only this year. Also be sure to re-read the MLM Modified and Super Street rules at the link I provided above and be sure that your trucks meets the rules as outlinded.

BBD

Well, i will do my best to make it to one of the two nights. Wife says I am not pulling this year to get back on track of the finances but I will have to make it to some to keep the sponsors happy and the sport growing.
Any word on a payout Scott? Hard to beleive they wouldn't give us something for such a large event.......

Joe

Sorry guys but things have come to a skreeching halt for me suddenly and I have to get the truck sold. :( :bang
I will still have the '06 but for now I must move on and get my $$ back on track or i am gonna be in a world of hurt. Please check out my sale listing and pass the word along if anyone wants the rig & trailer.
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76467

I will try an attend every event I can as I don't want to get out of this completely and loose all the good friends I have gained over the years. Life is just telling me to take a break for a while.......:frown:

Good luck to everyone attending the WCN!!

Joe

i'd like to go scott!! not sure if i can get saftey stuff done in time, but i may try!! prolly just go and watch regardless!!

I am not going to make this one. I leave for field exercise on the 8th. Just found that out today. Good luck those that go.

-Tom

I'd like to go to the show and pull but man thats a long trip. Scott by the time I got there I'd know exactly how you felt driving all that way to TS last year. lol

Are you doin it again this year scott? cause I'm thinken about driven out there.

Back