World finals payouts

Sad thing is at least 2 of those SD entry's are questionable to even make it to the actual race.

No...

It won't make the race. If I got lucky enough to get it all together by Friday its a new motor, fresh trans, more fuel less weight and no testing to dial it down before race day.

Guess I am just going to race new truck in sportsman. Up side is I eat a samich in the time it would take to make a pass lol. I just hope it runs a number.

Attention all World Finals Sportsman Class Competitors

Strictly Diesel has just put up a $500 reward for any competitor that can cut a perfect light and run his dial number during eliminations at the World Finals.

Good luck to all Sportsman Competitors

10501591_776288835764941_6932591552737127901_n.jpg

Who cares as long as they already paid for their tech card. Means the payout is the same, just two less to race against.

The following steps must be completed for vehicle count to be incremented.

Purchase tech card certificate.
Exchange certificate for tech card at NHRDA trailer.
Fill out tech card.
Present vehicle to tech inspection.
Tech card passsed on to tower if vehicle passes tech inspection.
Vehicle count incremented.

Well, that sucks. So the money is paid, but racers don't reap the benefits....... I'm sure there's good reason for that, but it still sucks if it were to knock a class down to a lower payout scale.

Well, that sucks. So the money is paid, but racers don't reap the benefits....... I'm sure there's good reason for that, but it still sucks if it were to knock a class down to a lower payout scale.

I went to the Billings, MT race which was rained out. I hadn't used my entry fee or picked up my tech card. The money I paid was refunded.

Oh, ok. That makes sense. I thought tech card purchases were non-refundable.

After thinking about my response, my refund was for a rained out/cancelled event. I don't know what the NHRDA's refund position would be for an event that is actually run. In any case a tech card would have to filled out and the vehicle passed tech inspection for the vehicle count to be incremented. There would be no refund for a submitted tech card. Sorry for any confusion my comments might have made.

Last edited:
Surely it would be refunded since it's required to register beforehand and not at the event.

Back