World Finals Pics/Updates

diesel_importer

Here we go, people!

a9ysuqu6.jpg

I love it every time someone posts a picture of that car. Absolutely beautiful!

usu6a8e2.jpg

Sled pulls going on now.
ubu7a7ag.jpg

gasaquhy.jpg

I'm across the track from the pulls, so the pics are horrible.

Canadian eh, that'd be why. Name sounds real familiar though, gracias.

Canadian eh, that'd be why. Name sounds real familiar though, gracias.

I believe he painted it pink for his wife to drive once he gets his Impala finished. Can't remember what he ran in Edmonton this year, low 9 I think. Looks like a decent pro street field this year!

I don't think it was low 9's, for some reason a 6x comes to mind. was quick for sure.

I am waiting to see some pics and buzz about Spooner, and i really hope he does make a few good passes

I don't think it was low 9's, for some reason a 6x comes to mind. was quick for sure.

I am waiting to see some pics and buzz about Spooner, and i really hope he does make a few good passes

It might have been a 9.6x. I can't remember lol.

Subscribing to see the pics since I couldn't make it there this weekend...

Best to answer your questions, since I'm the owner of that pink beauty! Tamara a.k.a. "DZL KTN" half owner of Harbour City Diesel and Offroad on lovely Vancouver Island.

Yes many years ago we bought Malcolm the Impala, which is to be ready for 2015. Therefore the truck became mine. (Did warn Malcolm to finish the Impala, or he would be driving a pink truck....)

I went to Matt and Tonya of Air Ink Custom Paint in Nanaimo BC, and hashed out my cat scheme. Matt was able to bring DZL KTN alive with his great artistic talents. Sorry Matt, for making you sand down the truck twice, so I could have the purrrfect cat spots. It was well worth the outcome! The hood has a beautiful painting of my Savannah Cat "Mystique" who many have met over the years, at the race tracks. The truck fades from black, darker pink and up to a lighter pink on top. Definitely not your regular paint job!

This year, Malcolm will continue to race the truck and maybe set some new records. See you all at the races!

Thanks to all our employees at HCD, our race team, and our sponsors (specially BD Diesel) for ongoing support! To NHRDA, Randy and Stacy Cole for putting on the race events!

Extra special thanks to Malcolm for his great building expertise and being man enough to step into my pink truck!

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

Last edited:
This is just awesome!

a9ysuqu6_zpsf1e0abcb.jpg

:drool1:

As for these two old C-10's....Mother of God!

5ubu6era_zps78ac5637.jpg

y9a9yged_zps175b7103.jpg

da6y5ehy_zps422f1a74.jpg

:thankyou2: :clap:

Shooting some pics for some of the magazines....

DSC_0794_zps614ca83f.jpg

DSC_0008_zps09889a5c.jpg

DSC_0016_zpseff1da79.jpg

DSC_0916_zps730f49d9.jpg

Love the scissor lift on the "Straight to the max" puller....
Should get some excellent arial shots from up there.:lolly:

Best to answer your questions, since I'm the owner of that pink beauty! Tamara a.k.a. "DZL KTN" half owner of Harbour City Diesel and Offroad on lovely Vancouver Island.

Yes many years ago we bought Malcolm the Impala, which is to be ready for 2015. Therefore the truck became mine. (Did warn Malcolm to finish the Impala, or he would be driving a pink truck....)

I went to Matt and Tonya of Air Ink Custom Paint in Nanaimo BC, and hashed out my cat scheme. Matt was able to bring DZL KTN alive with his great artistic talents. Sorry Matt, for making you sand down the truck twice, so I could have the purrrfect cat spots. It was well worth the outcome! The hood has a beautiful painting of my Savannah Cat "Mystique" who many have met over the years, at the race tracks. The truck fades from black, darker pink and up to a lighter pink on top. Definitely not your regular paint job!

This year, Malcolm will continue to race the truck and maybe set some new records. See you all at the races!

Thanks to all our employees at HCD, our race team, and our sponsors (specially BD Diesel) for ongoing support! To NHRDA, Randy and Stacy Cole for putting on the race events!

Extra special thanks to Malcolm for his great building expertise and being man enough to step into my pink truck!

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

Tamara, the truck looks much better then it did with the old blue paint job, good luck with it. Good color for October anyway, pink for breast cancer awareness.

Back