World record Fastest 7lug nut diesel truck

Redneck6.0L

So at World finals I only had 7 lug nuts on one of my wheels so I think that makes ME the world record holder at 10.2@137. Anyone wanta second that for me please LOL

I laugh everytime I read about how someone claims to be the world record holder of some bs stuff. So I thought I'd try and make you guys laugh a bit. Have a good fella's

Sounds legitimate.

Thats why there is eight ya know, lose a few here and there, no big deal.

So at World finals I only had 7 lug nuts on one of my wheels so I think that makes ME the world record holder at 10.2@137. Anyone wanta second that for me please LOL

I laugh everytime I read about how someone claims to be the world record holder of some bs stuff. So I thought I'd try and make you guys laugh a bit. Have a good fella's

Bet that caused some serious tire shake.... Coulda run fast without that........:stab:

That's why comp knocked the axles out of that quadcab a few years back and went 5 lug. Profound aero improvement one fewer lugnuts....

Sent from my MB860

I will officially witness and certify this 7 lug nut record if you bring the truck to Arizona next spring and run it during the event. For this type of a prestigious record, you need to make two passes within 1% in both ET and MPH and the density altitude has to be within 1% on both runs to count.

Long story short, good luck getting an offical sanctioned record!!!!

BTW, used to love watching that big heavy 4x4 Ford running 130+ MPH.

I will officially witness and certify this 7 lug nut record if you bring the truck to Arizona next spring and run it during the event. For this type of a prestigious record, you need to make two passes within 1% in both ET and MPH and the density altitude has to be within 1% on both runs to count.

Long story short, good luck getting an offical sanctioned record!!!!

BTW, used to love watching that big heavy 4x4 Ford running 130+ MPH.

From me also Good luck for the record!!!!

Thanks guys. Might start a new trend here now LOL

Don't worry we'll be in phoenix next spring, its always an awesome show

Back