World's Baddest 1st Gen.....

Was this in tulare?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wish I went Jason. Was there a lot of cars and did Nathan bring out his daily driver red cobra

RonA vs. Cole Dow in a death match for 1st Gen supremacy!

Cole's truck has been one of my personal favorites since I first saw it. That truck and what Cole has done with it freaking amazing!

RonA vs. Cole Dow in a death match for 1st Gen supremacy!

Cole's truck has been one of my personal favorites since I first saw it. That truck and what Cole has done with it freaking amazing!

I humbly bow to the truck of Dow. I wouldn't have a chance. No way, no how. :hehe:
Cole's truck is an animal and he is one heck of a driver.

RonA

Holy ****! I was gonna come out to that road and run some stuff but couldnt find a good sized no2 pill in time! I missed it! Nate had the cobra out too? I never knew any quick trucks were around me!

Holy ****! I was gonna come out to that road and run some stuff but couldnt find a good sized no2 pill in time! I missed it! Nate had the cobra out too? I never knew any quick trucks were around me!

I am just north of Selma so is nate. I have known him a long time

sent from my galaxy s3

hey anwkid, on here its alright if you talk about where its at but you also said where its at on the youtube comments, can you please delete that cause its that kinda stuff that gets that place shutdown, thanks
And you shoulda came out I had plenty of nitrous jets with me

Back