Worlds in Ennis Question

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Are golf carts and/or RZR's allowed at the track?

if you are participating in the events then yes they are. we always take 2 golf carts with us when we race

Sounds like a hold my beer and watch this moment in the works. :Cheer: LOL

All moments are like that if Danny and beer is involved aren't they?

:hehe:

I just hope his cart doesn't have a train horn. I'll pass on schidtting my pants this year.

I just hope his cart doesn't have a train horn.

lookaround.gif

I am bringing mine because someone somewhere needs me on their crew....LOL

thats the excuse to get them in last year a worlds i was thrown off the back of one and rolled across the parking lot with 2 beers in hand and didnt spill a drop im pretty sure it was brandons brother that saw it happen

Hahaha. I might have seen that happen, but honestly i dont remember much!!! I also went for a slide off the back of brandons cart. And dimitri and max were the only two people i had "run ins" with!

yea we were the guys right behind yall and i dont remember much after that either i finished racing and started drinking and all i can say was it was a good day

Are golf carts and/or RZR's allowed at the track?

The Motorplex is cracking down a bit after our last event. Support vehicles are only allowed for competitors as they had quite a few problems in the parking lot in April.

They also are making anyone that wants to part inside the track to purchase a pit parking pass. If you do not want to purchase a pit parking pass you can park out front for free and walk in thru front gate

They also are making anyone that wants to part inside the track to purchase a pit parking pass. If you do not want to purchase a pit parking pass you can park out front for free and walk in thru front gate

:rockwoot:

I'm with you Josh! that is awesome. we need a sign that says

" ORALERS PARK OUTSIDE " or better yet " ORALERS PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF 287 "

The Motorplex is cracking down a bit after our last event. Support vehicles are only allowed for competitors as they had quite a few problems in the parking lot in April.

Pit pass is an awesome idea! It was difficult to get back to the pits after a pass a few years in a row.

Pit pass is an awesome idea! It was difficult to get back to the pits after a pass a few years in a row.

When I was down there in 2012, I could not get my truck back to the trailer because every body and their brother was parked around it

Last edited:

How much will the parking passes cost? If people would have enough brains to park their non-racing junk out of the way, it would be nice.

come on jory , you know better .. danny doesn't drink beer.

True. Meant to say...funny colored punch.

Back