World's Quickest 2008 6.4L Power Stroke

David Kennedy

Well, that is until someone else actually gets one and runs it on the drag strip.

Diesel Power Magazine ran a bone stock '08 F-250 4x4, crew cab, short bed, automatic last night at Los Angles County Raceway where our best time was 16.42 @ 80.97 mph. That's a 15.92 1/4-mile time (if you buy the correction factor). In two wheel drive the times slowed to 17.10 at roughly the same mph.

Not bad at all for a stocker David. Did you scale the truck by chance?

Sweet. It will be interesting to see how much RWHP is being put to the track.

2.0 60ft times helped :woohoo: the track was slippery as heck...for the 2wd cars LOL

Those are good times for a truck that has no miles and no aftermarket parts...yet
Sounds like DP Mag needs to do a build-up

I actually just got the new DP mag and was reading the article. The dual turbos are sweet. Those are some nice numbers.

Don't you think this new exhaust is going to be a pain in the ass to get around? I hope its possable with programming to get around all the sensors on the exhaust.
Is anyone breaking into the comp yet? How does it look for the aftermarket? ANY IDEAS!

i saw one tonight here at a local boat show, and i crawled all around it, i saw 2 sensors on the exhaust, one pre DPF and one right after the DPF/Cat. That was the last sensor i saw, so i see no reason why we could not at least do a DPF back exhaust. In between the cat/dpf there they are bolted together by 6 bolts, i imagine someone will unclamp that thing and then take it apart to see whats inside, also one wonders what would happen if you did remove the dpf and leave both sensors still in the exhaust? i wonder what the rear sensor monitors to set off a CEL?

Back