Worlds

Stingpuller

Who is going and what are the predictions? Who will surprise who? Who has been testing, good or bad? I have been beating on mine with mixed results. I have went faster than I ever have but still not were it should be. I have tryed new size tires, converter, tranny clutches and injectors. I'm as ready as I can be and heading out thursday.

ill be there with the duallie. I qualified in SS earlier with my DD before changed directions on what i was wanting out of the duallie. high 10's will not be competitive in SS. Im just helping the driver count. lol. I'll be running SD next year.

ill be there with the duallie. I qualified in SS earlier with my DD before changed directions on what i was wanting out of the duallie. high 10's will not be competitive in SS. Im just helping the driver count. lol. I'll be running SD next year.

SD is so much fun. Get good brakes lol.

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for that possible 10:50 index. Would really fill a needed gap. But that is another thread.

I'll be there with the van running Super Diesel. I'm also running right on the index. Should be fun and a good show. I can't wait!

Well its hard to say in prostreet could be a low 9 second truck that wins or a 10 second truck that wins....our little truck has been running good the last couple races trans is finally working so we are finally learning how to tune it....win or lose we will see how the truck runs down there and if things look good we will crank her up and hope for an 8.999

Testing

I seen a couple of weeks ago that HyperMax went over 200 mph! They were making laps and making it look easy. If they show they will be a force.

I seen a couple of weeks ago that HyperMax went over 200 mph! They were making laps and making it look easy. If they show they will be a force.

WOOOOOO, I can't imagine going 140mph in a pickup let alone 200mph in a rail!

Are we gonna have live feed like the other races?

With one week to go we still have some competitors that have not RSVP on whether or not they will be competiting at the World Finals so if you plan on coming and your not on this list I would advise to contact the NHRDA.

The Awards Banquet is almost sold out and tickets will go off sale tomorrow morning as we have to give our final head count so they know how much food to prepare.

Get your tickets at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3697266624/eorg#

Here is the confirmed competitors in each class

Top Diesel
Jeff Dean
John Robinson
Marty Thacker

Pro Stock
Darren Morrison
Michael Pliska
Aaron Schaff
Adam Hohrath
Kevin Douglas
Steve Royalty

Pro Street
Donavan Harris
Brett Deutsch
Micky Davis
Pat Liskey
Payton Hugie
Phil Taylor
Philip Palmer
Jarid Vollmer
Matt Kubik
Max Kirtley
Sam Smith
Shawn Proctor
Seth Sullivan

Super Street
Rob Coddens
Ben Shadday
Brian Spooner
Charles Carey
Craig Briggs
Daryl Bruneau
David Venuto
Eric Stelly (DC)
Michah Sullivan
Mike Ontiveros
Pat Liskey
Jim Jones
Scott O'Hagan
Shawn Ellerton
Tadd Layton
Roger Smith
Tyler Montgomery
Wade Minter
Dustin Woodhouse

Super Diesel
Verlon Southwick
Brandon Carr
Brian Gray
Charles Meaux
Everett Miller
Jeff Cardwell (DC)
Heath Huddleston
Doug Brarens (DC)
Joe Skelton
Joel Baker
John Busnardo
Jeff Hyvonen
Kory Willis
Kenneth Florey
Joshua Harris
Lynn Ross
Nick Adamson
Paul Cato
Rob Walmsley
Roger Shamblin
Tyler Mize
Vince Neiderhauser
Wayne Fehr
Rony Vandenberg
Ryan Casserly
Ryan Milliken
Dave Bolwar

Sportsman
Brandon Oltmann
Brandon Wood
Brett Duke
Brittany Taylor
Cameron Irvin
Chris Perales
Craig Malanowski
Dan Holland
Dan Vallance
David Matthews
Dean Sheldon
Derek Hostetler
Doug Brarens
Ernie Russo III
Ernie Russo
Fred Butler
George Peppard
Hal Schaffer
Jeff Hyvonen
Jeremy Wamsley
Jerred Hicks
Jim Disher
Larry Brown
Matt Cambier
Matt Chappell
Michael Pliska
Nick Adamson
Paul Harris
Robin Ridgeway
Rony Vandenberg
Ryan DuBois
Scott McKinstry
Steve Price
Steven Schmitzer
Tyler Irvin
Verlon Southwick
Vince Niederhauser
Wade Minter
Wes Barlow
William Gilbert

We will be there. Truck is already in the area after the nadm event this weekend. I'm on the sportsman list but I qualified for et and super diesel. See y'all there.
Chris Perales

looking foreward to it.. we havent been testing lately , pretty happy with the tuneup & plan on leaning on it after finals, that hypermax rail will be a threat for sure. it's great to see the class actually putting together a race that is anybody's to win. good luck to all !!

Just left the shop 2 hours ago 34 more hours to go its a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit and raining leaving Red Deer, Alberta, Canada....hope it's a lot nicer in Texas lol

Back