Worth anything? Used BW S363 63/68 w/spun bearing

dpaqu

I'm trying to find out what exhaust housing is on it. Can you guys tell from the pic? I've read I need a .70 T3 turbine housing for my VE truck. Assuming no contact with the housings occurred how hard is rebuilding the center section?

CSqcAeK.jpg

I don't have much experience with the gated 63's but i believe those are 63/68/14cm housings. I run a 63mm on my 2002 24 valve in a compound set up and love it, had a 360* bearing installed and been doing perfect for 40k now so not sure on rebuild cost but shouldn't hit the pockets too bad I wouldn't think.

My guess is a t3 12cm housing with a 4.4'' exhaust flange. Im selling a new 62fmw turbo with the same turbine housing.

Get rid of that compressor wheel while it's getting rebuilt.
My thoughts exactly. That new FMW Borg W SXE stuff is priced right. What compressor wheel is it that is ideal for the VE pump? One of the 68mm? but called a 62 FMW for some reason?
My guess is a t3 12cm housing with a 4.4'' exhaust flange. Im selling a new 62fmw turbo with the same turbine housing
I'm sorry I don't get this but is the 12cm housing the .70 housing and the 14cm housing the .80? As I understand it I need a .70 housing with my tighter than stock georend converter is sissy VE pump.

The part number on the charger says 177283. I'm guessing that won't tell you the compressor housing.

Back