Wow

weweld

Just put on a Super T 76 with a fenced housing from Turbonetics and a new set of injectors from Casserly and I think we have a winning combination. It has super fast spooling and very aggressive throttle response with minimum smoke except from the tires.

Nice, let me know how that works out. SInce our trucks are the same color, I figure it will look just as good on mine. LOL LOL

weweld said:
Just put on a Super T 76 with a fenced housing from Turbonetics and a new set of injectors from Casserly and I think we have a winning combination. It has super fast spooling and very aggressive throttle response with minimum smoke except from the tires.

Will we see the first Ford in the 10's? It's about time you stop typing and get to working :hehe: Good Luck Gene :cheer:

DJ :evil

We had a few gremlins this past year but I think I shot all them varmints :hehe:

It keeps the chickens out :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

It is a plate they put on the inside of the compressor housing to help the larger turbos spool up quicker. Hope I explained that right :doh:

djdieseltech said:
Will we see the first Ford in the 10's? It's about time you stop typing and get to working :hehe: Good Luck Gene :cheer:

DJ :evil

Maybe we'll see 3 Fords in the 10's real soon.

Good luck Gene.

And wish me luck this weekend too........

:cheer:

weweld said:
It keeps the chickens out :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

It is a plate they put on the inside of the compressor housing to help the larger turbos spool up quicker. Hope I explained that right :doh:

Actually, its a patent pending technology that is used in Super Farm 3/3 tractor pulling. Just some tricks to move a little more air......and sounds like Cass has the sticks dialed in as well. Gene is ready...something about lighting up 22's on the interstate.....without spray

:rockwoot:

[QUOTEsomething about lighting up 22's on the interstate.....without spray

:rockwoot:[/QUOTE]

:bow:

2 gallons of oil , 6 hours with a pressure washer today and close to 12 hours of work tomorrow it should be about clean enough to drive :bang :bang

Back