Wristpin bushings

9724VF350

Tractor Guy
Have a extra set of 6.7 rods, decided I would put them to use. One hole had a beat up partially scored piston, and the wrispin and bushing didn't look too impressive. Went to put a new bushing in, it's a larger OD than the normal bushing that fits anything from a 1984 4bt to a 2007 5.9 CR.

After doing some part number checking and trying to order the correct bushing, apparently Cummins does not sell a replacement bushing for a 6.7 rod. They want you to buy a new rod.:doh:

Anyone know of a solution?

Have a extra set of 6.7 rods, decided I would put them to use. One hole had a beat up partially scored piston, and the wrispin and bushing didn't look too impressive. Went to put a new bushing in, it's a larger OD than the normal bushing that fits anything from a 1984 4bt to a 2007 5.9 CR.

After doing some part number checking and trying to order the correct bushing, apparently Cummins does not sell a replacement bushing for a 6.7 rod. They want you to buy a new rod.:doh:

Anyone know of a solution?

I have a set of 6.7 rods I dont need if that helps. Probably not the solution you are looking for though.

I have a set of 6.7 rods I dont need if that helps. Probably not the solution you are looking for though.

I do have other sets I can use, I was just hoping to use this low mile set up. It's gonna bother me now that I have 5 perfect rods and one that I don't know what to do with, at least until Clevite saves the day and produces them.

Thanks for mentioning it though.

Back