WTB: 06-09 Mega Cab Inner Fender

RockinRam96

As the title says looking to buy a set of mega cab rear inner fenders.

Did a mega cab bed conversion on my 2011 dually. Dodge doesn’t offer the inner fenders any more. Let me know what you have.

PM me and I’ll give you my phone number.

c623765ce7330e9f89d9595880032996.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took my truck to dad last Sunday. He is in the process of swapping the mega fenders on my long bed right now. All he does is call me daily telling me how many damn holes he has to fill. LOL

I took my truck to dad last Sunday. He is in the process of swapping the mega fenders on my long bed right now. All he does is call me daily telling me how many damn holes he has to fill. LOL

I bet!

These were aftermarket fiberglass flares grafted onto a fleet side bed. Drilled lots o holes to get them to fit right.

These were aftermarket fiberglass flares grafted onto a fleet side bed. Drilled lots o holes to get them to fit right.

I went up there this morning. He's having a "blast" with this project. :hehe:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fender Flares.jpg
    Fender Flares.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 0
I went up there this morning. He's having a "blast" with this project. :hehe:

attachment.php

Oh boy! Gonna look good though once the mega cab fenders are on. I wish dodge would go back to them and get rid of the big whole box flares that are on them now.

Never understood the rectangular cut out above the center of the tires on a dually. Need some explanation here.

Oh boy! Gonna look good though once the mega cab fenders are on. I wish dodge would go back to them and get rid of the big whole box flares that are on them now.

Never understood the rectangular cut out above the center of the tires on a dually. Need some explanation here.

I've never understood that cut-out either. The cut is identical on the 2006 long bed shown as well as the 2009 shortbed I pulled off. Access to bolts or something? Not sure. I don't remember needing that slot to get the flares off.

Dad is putting captive nuts in the flare itself so the bolt can come in from the other direction. It will make it easier to install/remove. Something he came up with.

Yesterday they painted the passenger bedside, tailgate, and both flares. Now he just lacks re-working and painting the drivers bedside and installing the extra fuel door. I'm pretty excited. I wish he would have got it done this week so I could drive it to the Dyno for Dex event in Pryor on Saturday. Lot of Comp D guys gonna be there. I'm gonna have to show up driving a gas powered GMC. Barf. :hehe:

I've never understood that cut-out either. The cut is identical on the 2006 long bed shown as well as the 2009 shortbed I pulled off. Access to bolts or something? Not sure. I don't remember needing that slot to get the flares off.

Dad is putting captive nuts in the flare itself so the bolt can come in from the other direction. It will make it easier to install/remove. Something he came up with.

Yesterday they painted the passenger bedside, tailgate, and both flares. Now he just lacks re-working and painting the drivers bedside and installing the extra fuel door. I'm pretty excited. I wish he would have got it done this week so I could drive it to the Dyno for Dex event in Pryor on Saturday. Lot of Comp D guys gonna be there. I'm gonna have to show up driving a gas powered GMC. Barf. :hehe:
Drive the dump truck you wimp, be a legend!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Drive the dump truck you wimp, be a legend!!!

I have a larger power steering fluid reservoir coming next week. The pump that I got from Signature600 flows a lot more than the one the Detroit had on it. It just cavitates. Hopefully I'll have that remedied soon. I need to start moving dirt to build a house.

I have a larger power steering fluid reservoir coming next week. The pump that I got from Signature600 flows a lot more than the one the Detroit had on it. It just cavitates. Hopefully I'll have that remedied soon. I need to start moving dirt to build a house.
That mean another broken spindle on the 4020 is in order?

That mean another broken spindle on the 4020 is in order?

Possibly...but I have a brand new spare one and bearing set in the shop for just such emergencies. One hour and back going. :D I stay a set ahead nowadays.

Possibly...but I have a brand new spare one and bearing set in the shop for just such emergencies. One hour and back going. :D I stay a set ahead nowadays.
Or get the right tool for the job...

I was referring to a skid steer/dozer/mini hoe for doing dirt work.

I was referring to a skid steer/dozer/mini hoe for doing dirt work.

Well, with 160 acres of land and only 18 head of cattle....kinda makes it hard to buy a piece of equipment for everything....unless the bank owns it all. The bank owes nothing of mine currently.

Back