WTB 6.7 crankshaft

Too bad you aren't closer. I've got one in a box covered up down by the shop you could have.

Ron A is it good

Oddly, no it isn't. The finish on the journals is rough. I bought a new short block from the Dodge dealer in Santa Rosa that put a 5.9 head on a 6.7 and when they tried to start it the pistons hit the ring in the head gasket. All i needed was the block so i parted the rest out as i had a new crank from Jeff M. When I checked the journal size for Freezing Systems(Chris R.) to make sure it wasn't a re-ground I noticed the surface finish and just kept it here. I don't know if they turned it over with dirt on it or what. I can feel the lines with my fingernail. Just part of the rotten luck i had getting the 6.7 together.

Last edited:
I'm sending the crank down to a shop in town that re-builds truck engines and see what they say about it. Just because Dodge was willing to put it in a guys vehicle doesn't mean it's good.

Needs to be turned so i called MP Mike and told him he could have it. Probably end up as a stroker for someone.

Back