WTB complete running 12v

6 speed 90

Drunken hillbilly
So I've been looking for a ppump 12v for a buddy of mine, found one 7hrs away for what I thought was a steal, just to find out he posted his price 500 lower than he wants.

I'm looking for a good running, complete or semi complete under 200k ppump motor for him, he will consider parts trucks or mildly built motors dependant on the price.

He'd like it to have a 175 pump or bigger on it.
Can be less the turbo.
And less than $1700 for a stocker.
Kind of a random wtb here but I figured I'd call on you guys for help... :hehe:

Thanks in advance..

I have a 97' with 166,000 all original never molested runs perfectly uses no oil, is still in truck so it can be run and drove. Only parting out because turning truck into dedicated puller. Also pump was gone through at 100,000 by previous owner.

I have a 97' with 166,000 all original never molested runs perfectly uses no oil, is still in truck so it can be run and drove. Only parting out because turning truck into dedicated puller. Also pump was gone through at 100,000 by previous owner.

Pm me price and such please.

Pm me price and such please.

How far do you want to travel?

25b4f1dd7902033c0123d82ebb318f34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I seen your for sale thread and got to say if I was close I would buy it up..

I figured. Everyone that wants it is far away. Locals won't even look at it for $2500 when I got double that in it. I thought lowering the price to $2500 would have sold it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No **** well I'd have bought it, just don't trust shipping and don't have time for a road trip :hehe:

I'm doing some random trading with my good buddy who needs a motor for his 50 something dodge pickup, hes doing me some machine work and I got to find him a motor.

A lot of people around my area think a stock 200+k mile ve pump 12v is worth $1500. :bang

I have a complete 97 12V 5 speed 4x4 truck that is 100% virgin for $4000.00 and you can drive it home. Rusty but trusty and came from original owner.

I have a couple of decent VE engines and I still have all of a P-7100 conversion.
I'll be through Illinois this week. LOL

Mark.

Hey Mark I was wondering when you would chime in! What do you have for VE motors again? What would you want for a said motor with a conversion kit ready to go....?

My P-7100 kit would need the pump gone through.
I have everything except throttle linkages, at this point.

$2000 for a runner VE engine and the P-7100 junk I have.
I'd give you some money back for the VE stuff afterwards.

Mark.

Back