WTB dodge cluster dash bezel

ThatGuy01

mine broke worse, gotta break down and find one but I refuse to pay the such high cost for it... Anyone have one on an old truck for cheap? For the 97-01 Bs

Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Tapatalk

Have you checked out lmc trucks? My entire dash top was $200 for a brand new one. Not a cover. I think they offer the replacement bezel for $150.

I have a spare one with a small crack in it. Nothing serious tho.

Sent from my paperweight

I have numerous of these.
There are several different versions, but I'm betting yours has the airbag switch, being an '01.
A '98-'99 will work if you remove the power port assembly.
$60 shipped.

Mark.

I'm gunna check LMC first, being as they are new but if they are 150 then I'll probably ask for pictures of yours Mark

I'll be happy to shoot you pics.

FWIW, what breaks these things is PARTLY to blame on material and aging, but another reason is simply operator error.
In pulling many of these bezals I broke a couple and I've figured out how to remove even brittle ones.

Quite simply, DON'T do it the way that looks easiest, which is grab the top edge and start pulling.
Don't grab a screwdriver or a putty knife.
Make sure the column is tilted clear down, then start at the BOTTOM right corner and TUG it loose there, then move over to the left bottom corner.
Once the bottom is popped loose, THEN start (gently) pulling the top loose, while working it past the column.
If you're careful, and you don't have the most sun-rotted one in Arizona, you'll never break another one.

Mark.

Lol mine was just hanging down a little and I noticed it when I got in the truck after a hot day... I didn't even have to touch it I think maybe a bump in the morning broke it loose and I didn't notice

Back