WTB: Good 12v head

DDually

Still spooling..
Let me know what you have. No cracks would be great, at least not between valves. I need valves but dont need seals, springs, locks and retainers. 2nd gen head. Ill buy a loaded head if I need to.

530598026zero

Thanks,

Jared

I have one, intake shelf has been milled off, it's bare right now but I can get stock stuff in it, or some performance springs, it does have a crack somewhere on the exhaust side, everything in the combustion chamber is fine though... lemme know

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I really dont want to get another manifold and change my piping. Thanks tho. I would love to do it but dont have time right now.

Pay Shipping and I will give you a 75,000 mile non i/c head

Text me.

Because i am not super familiar with non intercooled heads i did some reading and it appears to be much different. The injector body size and the injector nozzle size is different.

Im assuming thats rather expensive to get machined, if its possible at all. My truck is all second gen stuff already so i would have a lot of work with that head as well.

Last edited:
They make a adapter for the injector bore. I could even seND some of those I have laying around. Notch for the banjo bolt overflow valve and and I think that's about it. Possibly pm mark Nixon and he could probably tell you other differences.

Isnt the hold down nut different as well? Can you PM you number? If that is a possibly swap id like to get it shipped out tomorrow.

Them are the same adapters I have. The hold down nuts appeared to be the same if I remember correctly.

Not bad. Anybody more knowledgable than I know if this is a straight forward swap after the adapters for the nozzles? And the grinding for the OFV

Back