Wtb mega cab one piece rear driveshaft

proctors garage

I am converting a 07 dodge mega cab from a 68 to a 48.The shaft I'm looking for would be out of a early 07 and back 5.9 with a 48re trans.

Just throwing this out there, but I believe you can buy the aluminum ones from the dealer for not too crazy of a price.

Just throwing this out there, but I believe you can buy the aluminum ones from the dealer for not too crazy of a price.

lol yeah that is usually the last place you check and when you finally do sometimes you find out you should have checked there first.I'll put it off a day or two more.:lolly:

I am converting a 07 dodge mega cab from a 68 to a 48.The shaft I'm looking for would be out of a early 07 and back 5.9 with a 48re trans.

There is a 1 piece driveshaft available for a megacab? My 06 megacab has a 2 piece shaft in it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

There is a 1 piece driveshaft available for a megacab? My 06 megacab has a 2 piece shaft in it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Yuppers! 52123161AC, this is the mopar part number I've came up with. I've got an 06 mega with a 2 piece....Savin up for a 1 piece ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back