wtb smarty s06 or ssr

I have one with the truck i have now but not sure if it's VIN locked since it now has EFI on it.. It went to this truck prior but the previous owner said that it wasn't uninstalled before the EFI tuning... If you can find out if Bob will restore it for me / you, I'll sell it cheap..

It's an s06... Just been in the truck since I got it...

David are you talking about the vin locked version of TNTR? If so that can be overwritten with a stock software off the MADS website.

If the smarty was not removed from your truck prior to efi, you can still return your stock back to stock with the smarty. The vin numbers are still the same

Hope this helps and I hope all is well .

David are you talking about the vin locked version of TNTR? If so that can be overwritten with a stock software off the MADS website.

If the smarty was not removed from your truck prior to efi, you can still return your stock back to stock with the smarty. The vin numbers are still the same

Hope this helps and I hope all is well .

Thank you Sir! I will see what the status is on it.. I actually haven't plug it in yet since I got the truck. I'll check it and get back with you and him.

Hope all is well with you too my Friend.

Bob, This is what it says when I plug in and try to link to truck... That IS the previous owner so I'm assume it can be unlocked??

What do I need to do so this gentlemen can purchase it?

42832113-2B2F-4214-BD96-26D674A66A0E_zpsqlrlrapy.png

7075D9DA-658D-4764-9B57-7214FBD5850E_zpsqs15injs.png

83130DF9-9484-4CBA-893C-2E5BA5F5C47B_zps3x2l9lvv.png

A813350F-45E2-47F1-AE3E-F111B05E188D_zpsgqgxqiux.jpg

I assume he can do that as well so I can just send it right to him...

Thank You Sir....

I have an ssr and udc dongle I will be gettin rid of... Pm me for details if you are interested.

Back