wtb: stock 05 and up turbo.

9712valve

Turtle Racer
just like the title states im looking to buy a stock 05 and up turbo, would prefer its in the northeast but doesn't have to be.

I have 1 off my 06. 350 plus shipping. I also have a manifold if needed.

whats the mileage for the one of your 06? and hows the shaft play, any boxes or programmers on it?

The mileage when it came off was about 38,000. I ran an edge box for a while, and then changed to the smarty. About half of the mileage was with the edge box for mileage. I didn't drive the truck much on the street with the smarty. I sledpulled the truck with the stock turbo several times. When I pulled the stocker in April, and everything was in good shape.

The mileage when it came off was about 38,000. I ran an edge box for a while, and then changed to the smarty. About half of the mileage was with the edge box for mileage. I didn't drive the truck much on the street with the smarty. I sledpulled the truck with the stock turbo several times. When I pulled the stocker in April, and everything was in good shape.

is okay can you check on shipping to bolton,ct 06043. thanks. also is your price firm.

Still interested? Sorry, I haven't had time to send pics. If you are still interested I'll send them this weekend.

Back