WTB

Bodacious

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Looking for 6.7 cummins block and crank. This will be the foundation for the new Bodacious power plant.

I'm looking for someone willing to donate these items to the cause.

Additionally, I'm looking for recommendations on where to have this 6.7 block machined and sleeved to 5.9.

Bodacious will be quite the animal when we are finished. We are certainly willing to fly anyone's flag willing to lend a helping hand. Keep in mind, Our companies will adorn the expensive real-estate.

If I had a block and crank, I'd want $650 for the crank and $800 for a block.
I currently have none around, so my pricing must be right. :cool:

Mark.

Thanks for the info Mark. It's OK, I never figured you for a freebee anyway.

Anyone with a block and crank that wants to help. You don't have to be rich or own a big company or anything like that. This donation will let you be a part of something special.

I have a .04" block and STD crank. Contact me for donation information involving the donation of funds for the transfer of block and crank in addition to flying a Greek flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Huge thanks goes out to Philip Price at Antrim diesel for donating the 6.7 block.

Now all I need is a crank.

You fella's who are bashing are doing nothing to help compd. I was out of line with Creed and I apologized publicly to him.

I have a .04" block and STD crank. Contact me for donation information involving the donation of funds for the transfer of block and crank in addition to flying a Greek flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lol

We are going to maybe try aluminum rods. This negates cutting the rod journals down to gain strength in the big end of the rod.

Therefore, if you have a "junk" 6.7 crank, I'll take it. lol

I guess as long as the main journals were not to bad, this should work.

Back