WTS/WTT FTE 7" black single stack complete kit

Branden246

I have a complete 7" black single stack kit from FTE diesel. It will come with the stack, mounting bracket, elbow, and the flex pipe. It is for a 4" exhaust. Its only about 3-4 months old. I am looking to either sell it or trade it for a set of bull hauler dual stacks. I ride dirtbikes and I don't like my bike covered in smoke on the ride to the track. I also have a toolbox that I cut a hole in for the stack to go through. I am looking to get $350 shipped for the stack kit, or $450 with the stack and toolbox if it is picked up locally. I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh, Pa.

I can get some pictures of it for you tomorrow. Do you have an email that I can send it to?

How far above cab is it? Been there done that with the dirtbike! My crf Is white! And has to go Right behind one of the stacks

Its bad with the bikes. Haha. My kx is suppose to be green, but not after a ride to the track. The white had to be pretty bad. The very tip of it sits about 3 inches above the top and the bottom of the mitre cut is just about at the top of the back window.

Last edited:
Back