wtt 06 audi a4 for 12/24v in ny

jscsir10

I have a 2006 Audi a4 6speed Quattro. I have original window sticker. I am the 2nd owner, but the first owner was a lawyer and the car was very well taking care of. Odometer is at 157k, with the cam follower done every other oil change, timen belt done, cam tensioner done etc. Only mobile 1 European motor oil ran.
Car is awesome to drive with brand new tokico top of the line suspension and adjustable arms out on($2500 to do) very smooth but sporty and will handle awesome. 2 sets of rims with new tires.
Full power, heated front and rear seats.
Minor rust that is cove re d by Audi for the life of the car( I didn't fix it yet since its not rusted through the paint. That's why they wont fix yet)

I'd like a older Cummins to tow my 03 toy around, ext cab and a some rust is ok. Nothing to where the cab is rotted out and bed sides.

Thanks for more pics text 607 437 9534. Wife got a Audi wagon and I have my tdi so this sits but gets driven a few times a week.

I can't get pictures to load off of my phone. So plz text and ill send pictures. The color is blue with grey 17" Audi spoked wheels right now. I'll upload them to my computer and put then up later also

Back