WTT: 47RE VB's and Pans

SHughes

Too much is never enough!
I have a Goerend Valve Body that was sent back to them for inspection/freshing/testing in October or November of 2013 (I can call and vefiry exactly when) with about 2-300 miles on it as well as a double deep Mag-Tech Transmission pan.

The trans has been put into a non-computer truck now, so I need a manual Valve Body. The truck is also very low and the deep trans pan is too close to rubbing for my comfort, so I need a standard transmission pan.

I can get the exact build information from Goerend for the Valve Body, so I would expect the same in return...I am not going to fall for a junk VB with a poorly done Transgo shift kit in it. An aluminum pan is not somethign that wears out, so I will not accept a pan that looks as though it was beat with a hammer either.

My automatic VB from Goerend for your full manual VB from a reputable transmission supplier, Goerend, Suncoast, Morrison, etc.

My Double Deep Mag-Tech pan for your stock pan plus some cash or somethign else entertaining.

OR a straight trade for both together.

Thanks,
Scott

Anyone??

The gap between more and enough never changes.

I have a full manual RH from BD with RE electronics on it. It ran around last year in a conversion truck. It's sitting at firepunk right now. I need an RE for the race truck.

I have a full manual RH from BD with RE electronics on it. It ran around last year in a conversion truck. It's sitting at firepunk right now. I need an RE for the race truck.

One of your vb I presume...I would love that Brandon.

Got a hold of a pan...so I will sell the mag-tec put right once I get the swap completed.

Back