WTT: 98.5 QC/SB 4x4 5SP 24V for Regular Cab 4x4 12V

Caleb_S

It's a satchel...
I have a 98.5 White Sport Dodge Ram 2500 QC/SB 4x4 5SP that I am considering trading for a REGULAR CAB 12V. Not looking for another extended cab long or short bed so please don't ask. I am looking for a 95-98 Regular cab long bed 4x4 SRW (MUST be 4x4) and can be manual or built auto. Color does not matter, but not really interested in any rust buckets, so must be in good shape with minimal dents/dings/scratches, not interested in trucks with big lift kits either.

My truck is in great shape. Repainted the whole truck in 12/08 and just installed the Sport bumper this past winter 12/09. I have owned the truck for 3 years and put about 12k on it, the truck has 229k on it right now. I bought the truck bone stock and have done all of the mods to it during the past three years. I park it during the winter in a garage and do not drive it. The truck came from out west so there is hardly any rust at all and the whole body/frame is in great shape. This was a work truck so it has manual hand crank windows, not power. Interior is in great shape, No cracked dash or ripped seat, vinyl floors.

98.5 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 5SP
NV4500 trans (rebuilt less than 20k miles ago)
DLD 241 transfer (rebuilt at the same time as trans)
Front end rebuilt and gone through same time as trans/transfer case
Dana 80 rear
Dana 60 front
4.10 gears with limited slip

Mods:
-FASS 150/150 (brand new motor installed 02/12)
-DiPricol Optix Series Gauges (Fuel Pressure, Pyro, Boost)
-Edge Drag Comp
-.093 Connector Tubes
-Scheid Lightning II 150HP Injectors (6x.012)
-Hamilton 110# Valve Springs and Hamilton Billet Push Rods
-AFE Stage I Pro Dry Intake Filter Kit
-BD Super B Turbo
-5" TBE w/ 6" Turn Down tip
-HD Silicone IC boot set with stainless clamps
-SBC 3600 12CB DD (with SDC heavy duty hydros. 1 3/8th input and SFI rated flywheel), changed fluid to AMSOIL MTG when installed new clutch
-BD Short Shift Kit
-5% Window tint all around with front windshield brow
-RSD Grid Heater Delete
-B&W turnover GN ball
-2nd gen manual tow mirrors
-New Interstate Mega-Tron plus batteries installed 02/10
-16x8 Eagle Alloy Series 102 Wheels with Dayton Timberline MTs 285/75/16
-Tinted stock taillights and LED 3rd brake light
-Aftermarket 2 piece black front headlights
-Dana 80 extra 2qt. capacity differential cover
-Electronic Brake Controller

Currently running Schaeffers Supreme 7000 15w40 Synthetic Blend oil with Fleetguard Stratapore filter.

I am only looking to trade, not sell right now. I would also trade for a regular cab 03-04 CR and make up the difference $$$ if someone was interested in that.

Thanks,

2nkl5w3.jpg

X2 for the nice truck bump. Wish mine was that clean lookin.

Thanks for the good comments guys, much appreciated. This truck is very clean, I am just looking for something different. Reg. cab 12V, CR, Duramax, Fummins...

If anyone wants to talk about a possible trade just shoot me a PM. Thanks.

bump for ya caleb. this truck is squeeky clean guys. ive seen it many many times and driven it as well. drives good. its a real nice truck.

Unbelievably clean, especially considering the miles in my opinion. Good luck on the sale.

-J

How bout the one in my avatar? No rust 290ishk (I have to check for sure) 5spd 4x4

Maybe.. PM me any mods to the truck and a couple of pics if you don't mind. I can PM you my cell so I can send you some pics if you want. Thanks.

Back