WTT nearly new s472 for s465

RJM06590

What to do
I have a nearly new less than 1k mile s472 from forced inductions that I'd like to trade for a s465. The 472 has the 83one exhaust wheel and 1.10 exhaust. Let me know what you have.

I have a nearly new less than 1k mile s472 from forced inductions that I'd like to trade for a s465. The 472 has the 83one exhaust wheel and 1.10 exhaust. Let me know what you have.
Why not just buy a 65 wheel and cover?

I would be willing to sell it outright as well. 750 plus shipping.

I can tell the dmax guys that an s472 makes a rowdy ass charger. And at this price they could have it under their hood for around 1500 bucks

rob, you gonna be doin any pulling this year?

Not sure man, I gotta pull my head asap. I either have a bad valve seal or blown gasket. It's burning a gallon every week and a half. I'm goin with twins again for a hot street truck.

I can tell the dmax guys that an s472 makes a rowdy ass charger. And at this price they could have it under their hood for around 1500 bucks

Let em know! haha

Race cover with 3.0" slip fit outlet?

I made it into a 3.5 slip from a v band, that was the best course of action for my setup. It has the map groove, but I don't believe it is a 'race cover'.

Ok, it's probably the standard cover that had the 4.21 Mormon flange. I was just curious.

ha no sorry i have an s 472 laying around i might be trying to sell.

Back